» REDLINE DODGE Blog
» Dodge Social Feed
» Scat Pack Social
... [Read More] **Dodge Owners - You're Invited**We’ve been invited by the Dodge brand to be their guests, Friday Aug 14th, at the Dodge display directly on Woodward Avenue.
5th Annual Woodward Party hosted by Dodge and the LxForums/ Scat Pack Forums exclusively for forum members!
In celebration of the Woodward Dream Cruise the LxForums, Scat Pack Forums and Dodge are hosting an exclusive forums member party on Friday 8/14/15 from 6-9 pm on Woodward Avenue (13 Mile and Woodward)!
- We will be located smack dab in the middle of the Cruise, directly on Woodward Ave, on the best night of the entire event (Friday)
- We will be feasting on food featured by the world famous Vinsetta Garage (one of the trendiest restaurants in the area for you foodies)
- You will have full access to the Dodge exhibit at the Dream Cruise where you can check out their latest and greatest (can you say “here kitty, kitty”?) and rub elbows with the brass from Chrysler. Latest year Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis hung out with us as did Richard Rawlings from Discovery's Fast and Loud. This year we are expecting the guys from the TV programRoad Kill (who will be filming an episode)!
- Live Entertainment (the Rock band was awesome last year)
- Guess Girls
- WRIF (radio station) give aways
- Tee shirt (worth $20+)
- Roadkill Celebrities
- Prime car show parking on Woodward Ave
- We are finalizing a bunch of other cool stuff including SWAG and entertainment. Check back here for updates.
Where: 13 Mile and Woodward Ave, see map here.
When: Friday, August 14th, 6 pm to 9 pm
ATTENTION PLEASE READ:
Space is limited to 150 LX/LC/LD only (Dodge) vehicles. Party is open to Forum members and their guests. You will be mailed a parking pass, wristbands, map and instructions. You must have a parking pass to enter (for those of you from the area you know how crazy traffic and parking is on Friday). There is a zero tolerance if you do not have the proper credentials- you will not get past the Royal Oak police.
We are charging $20 per per person so that we don’t get people signing up to save a spot and then flaking out. I know this is more expensive this year but this price still does not cover our costs (It has taken me so long to post because we've been working the price down). I'll be taking care of the balance.
There are 2 steps to sign up:
1) Go here to register (if you have trouble with the form send me a PM and I will get you access. Site supporters had some issues last year)
2) Go here to pay your $20 per person. (this is per person)
Delivering on their promise at SEMA 2 years ago with the Scat Pack Performance Package announcements Mopar is taking orders for the Scat Package 2 and 3!
Focused on Performance: Orders Open for Mopar Scat Pack 2 and 3 Performance Upgrade Kits
- Mopar opens ordering for Scat Pack 2 and Scat Pack 3 performance kits for the 5.7L HEMI® engine-equipped Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger
- Scat Pack 2 and Scat Pack 3 kits help customers add horsepower to their ride, taking it from the road to the track with extreme performance gains of up to 75 horsepower
- Power levels exceed original estimated targets due to extensive factory optimization
June 26, 2015 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Following the successful introduction of the Scat Pack 1 performance kit, a special package developed for the Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger, Mopar is going even further by opening orders for the new Scat Pack 2 and Scat Pak 3 kits, helping more customers transform their vehicles from daily drivers into track-ready rides.
“We continue to deliver on our performance mission by inspiring our owners with extreme personalization and exclusive performance package options,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO — Mopar Brand Service, Parts and Customer Care, FCA. “Our kits are engineered together with the same teams that create factory-authorized specifications for our vehicles, providing our customers not only outstanding performance but also peace of mind.”
Mopar Scat Pack 2 Performance Kit
The Mopar Scat Pack 2 performance upgrade kit is geared toward the performance enthusiast looking for an extra competitive edge in their 5.7L HEMI® engine, taking vehicles off the street and putting them on the track. The kit offers a new Mopar Performance camshaft that works in conjunction with the components of the Scat Pack 1 kit, further improving the breathing of the engine to deliver an additional acceleration advantage.
Also included is a set of Mopar Performance valve springs, tie bars, upgraded pushrods and all the gaskets. The kit delivers a performance upgrade while also preserving the factory warranty. Two Scat Pack 2 badges complete the package to put on display and tease what is lurking under the hood.
The Scat Pack 2 performance numbers have exceeded the previously announced 30 horsepower that was initially expected due to extensive optimization by Mopar Performance engineers. As a result, the addition of a Scat Pack 2 kit to a ride can provide as much as an additional 56 horsepower and 30 lb-ft of torque from the stock engine. These numbers are corrected to SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) J1349 standard conditions, which means these are true power increases.
The Scat Pack 2 performance kit for 2011-2015 Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger vehicles with the 5.7L HEMI is now available through an authorized dealership for a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $1,895.
Mopar Scat Pack 3 Performance Kit
The Mopar Scat Pack 3 Performance kit is specifically tailored for the competitive enthusiast looking for extreme performance and ultimate bragging rights.
As the final building block in the 5.7L Scat Pack family, Scat Pack 3 puts the finishing touches on gains realized by Scat Pack 1 and 2. With the addition of new Mopar Performance CNC-ported cylinder heads, Mopar hi-flow manifolds and hi-flow catalysts, drivers will reap the benefits of up to 75 more horsepower and 44 lb-ft of torque with this made-for-the-track upgrade.
The performance upgrade kit also includes a gasket set, exhaust manifolds, exhaust adapter, mounting brackets, hardware and two Scat Pack 3 badges. Like Scat Pack 2, the Scat Pack 3 kit boosts performance while maintaining the factory warranty.
The Scat Pack 3 for 2011-2015 Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger vehicles is now available for a MSRP of $4,495 through an authorized dealership.
Installation of the Scat Pack 2 and Scat Pack 3 kits requires a revised... [Read More]
» Clubs and Events
» Recent Scat Pack Posts