Post Thanks / Like

3.6L Mid Muffler Delete vs Borla S-Type

3.6L Mid Muffler Delete vs Borla S-Type

I got my 3.6L Charger SXT Rallye as my first car in December of 2016, and the first mod I had done was the mid-muffler delete. It livened the car up a hell of a lot, but now I'm wondering if it would be possible to get even more sound out of it with a full catback system. After watching videos, the one I like the most is probably the Borla S-Type system, but I'm wondering if that will be louder than my current setup of just the resonators.

Anyone have experience?
    Thanks Kraken thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you notice any drone on the highway by doing this?
    ~2013 Chrysler 300S
    -SRT style front bumper, and rear spoiler / John Varvatos Edition Taillights / 20% tint all around / 3M Matte Black Gold Flake wrap / Factory Reproductions 22inch Hellcat Replicas / Mopar Lowering springs
    -R2C Black Hex CAI / Fastman polished TB / 93 Octane tune

-2013 Mustang GT (also gone)
    -2009 Dodge Charger R/T Daytona 364/400 (SOLD ... and missed)

Post Thanks / Like
    Drone has always been my biggest concern, especially on a V6 and I have been through my fair share of exhausts on a V6. I would love to know how this sounds.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did a flowmaster 40 series in place of the stock muffler and did 2.5 resonator delete pipes with mbrp double wall tips and noticed 0 drone on the freeway cruising at 70 or 85. I enjoy the sound, it's kinda throaty but raspy too.