Post Thanks / Like

Slight hesitation on acceleration

Upon first applying throttle from a stop the engine hesitates (rpms drop about 200, from 800 to 600) then the car acts like normal under the rest of acceleration. I have no trouble codes and it's not a misfire. Brand new air filter no obstructions of air flow going into the engine. Spark plugs have 15k miles on them. MAP sensor reading seem to be normal. Any suggestions where to look for the problem? Cant seem to wrap my brain around this one...

Post Thanks / Like
    Clear out the throttle body.

inTune 91 CAI, 180 stat, BB 6dB reso delete,Tranzformer, MDS indicator, ESP/BAS switch. Wire mesh grille, smoked and flashing side markers, 9005 2400k 65W fogs, rear fogs, debadged and demolded, 245/45/20 and 295/40/20 Continental DW's on 9"/10" F/R Viper Replicas, BCR Coilovers, Drake strut brace. Interior accent LED 's. 55/35 tint, BT catch can. LED interior lighting. BT bling, front parking sensors. Rear seat heaters. Color matched tails "MoPar" puddle lights. Custom front lip.
    MyGig 730N, Pyle 9.2" screen, iPod, front and rear cams.

Post Thanks / Like
    Like clean it or clear its adaptive learn? And if so how do you clear it? I can clean it as I work at an automotive repair facility but have never had to clear a throttle body.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have a scanner that will read live pids?
    I would watch the tps while rolling thru the movement (key on engine off) then if all looks good. Then record tps and afr while driving. See ifs it’s lean or way to much fuel enrichment.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Pulled fuse 11 yesterday for about 45 minutes. Haven't had the issue since.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to toss out the idea of recalibrating the gas peddle. But if the fuse fixed it that's awesome!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it had something to do with the fact that it's been snowing a lot up here in minnesota and every time you hit the gas traction control comes on. I think it must have learned to cut throttle on initial acceleration due to traction control coming on so frequently.