Post Thanks / Like

08+ console in a 07?

i hate the console cup holder in my 07 with the stupid door. i like the 08 and up style. Can i swap the console without swapping the shifter stuff?

Post Thanks / Like
    I put a console from a 2014 300C in my 2008 Magnum. I kept the 2008 console to just behind the shifter, and the new new one from there back. Now I have hot and cold cup holders, plus switches for the rear seat heaters. It takes a lot of modification/craftiness/determination, but it can be done.

Post Thanks / Like
    the end that gos up under the dash is shaped differnt ... it will work but ya will have to fill the gap somehow. all the mounting points are in the same spot ..... i have done the 06-07 with a 08-10 swap a few times for the same reson. never tryed to put a 300 console in a charger tho.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbee View Post
    the end that gos up under the dash is shaped differnt ... it will work but ya will have to fill the gap somehow. all the mounting points are in the same spot ..... i have done the 06-07 with a 08-10 swap a few times for the same reson. never tryed to put a 300 console in a charger tho.
    Do you happen to have a picture of the gap or have an approximate guess of how big the gap is? I hate the cup holders too lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSrt07 View Post
    Do you happen to have a picture of the gap or have an approximate guess of how big the gap is? I hate the cup holders too lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    no ... its not bad tho .... ya can trim a chunk of the old one and fab up a spacer .... its not is a spot that is out in the open