Post Thanks / Like

Put some Eibach red springs on the car

Overall I love the stance. The front came down maybe a inch lower then I would have liked, but it handles much better and it is definitely a stiffer firmer ride, not in a bad way because I'm running 275/40/20's all around. Everybody that see's it now is like,"you got to tint the windows". Should I put a mild tint on it?
    2006 Chrysler 300C (heritage edition)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ttype View Post
    Overall I love the stance. The front came down maybe a inch lower then I would have liked, but it handles much better and it is definitely a stiffer firmer ride, not in a bad way because I'm running 275/40/20's all around. Everybody that see's it now is like,"you got to tint the windows". Should I put a mild tint on it?
    Your pic isn’t working.

I have limo tint all the way around on mine and love it. But some people don’t like to go that dark. Takes a little getting used to driving at night.
    2006 Dodge Charger R/T - 85mm Throttle Body, AFE Stage 2 CAI, 6.1 Intake Manifold, Modern Muscle Intake Adapters, 219/223 cam, 6.1 pushrods, Manley NEXTEK Valve Springs, 6.1 Timing Chain, 6.1 oil pump, Edelbrock Titech Headers, Flowmasters X pipe, Thrush 2 Chamber Mufflers, Flowmaster Resonators and tailpipes, 3200 Edge Converter, Mopar TCM, Tranzformer, Carbon Fiber Pistol Grip Shifter, 3.06, Brake Performance drilled and slotted rotors.