Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at the link and it is for your 6.4 manifold on your 6.4, just gives you control, does not appear to integrate it into a 5.7

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Richard Holdener on youtube has alot of great dyno tests. He does the stack injection on the gen3 hemi as well. I know engine masters did a plenum volume test which Richard has a video of the giant plenum test.
    STACK ATTACK!! DIY ADJ HEMI INTAKE - YouTube
    MEGALODON + KEG=KEGALODON! - YouTube

I kept my 6.1 with the stock intake instead of going carb because of the better low and mid range power. I have thought about using the truck 6.4 intake on it. I think it will fit the non vvt block and it also points the throttle body in the right direction for my setup.
    Likes Hemissary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TomStark View Post
    I looked at the link and it is for your 6.4 manifold on your 6.4, just gives you control, does not appear to integrate it into a 5.7

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    That link is misleading...it is for the 5.7L as I know someone who used it for that purpose and he reported plug and play.
    Besides...does it make any sense that a 6.4L owner would need such a harness?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase300 View Post
    I thought Z-Automotive came out with a plug and play harness for installing the SRV 6.4 manifold on the 5.7???
    Here it is;
    6.4L HEMI Intake Manifold Short Runner Valve Controller by Z-Automotive
    I have one, and it works great. Joe is a friend, and sent me one to test while MMX was dyno testing. I had the old setup with the MSD box, and this is much better, and easier. Install time was about an hour.

Post Thanks / Like
    Adjustable thru the cluster and steering wheel

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know if 6.4L HEMI Intake Manifold Short Runner Valve Controller by Z-Automotive works in conjunction with the transformer gen 2 VS taser?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    As long as it's in the year models listed, it will. It's seperate from the Tazer, it works thru the Canbus on most. The only thing different from the instructions, it will work on the 2011 models. It doesnt have them listed.

Post Thanks / Like
    The vehicles it works on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12