Manton Pushrods

Post Thanks / Like

New "At the Dragstrip" / "At the Road Course" Forums (replaces "At the Track")

Due to popular demand, we've split up the "At the Track" forum into two separate forums.

At the Dragstrip will cover discussions about dragstrip racing, etc... (this was previously "At the Track"...we renamed it, so it has all the old threads)

At the Road Course will cover discussions about road courses, etc... (new forum!)

Please use the appropriate forum going forward to make it easier for others to find the correct place to read about your tire shredding racing!

We'll eyeball the first few pages of threads from the old forum and move threads around to make sure they are in the correct forum.

(as always, no illegal street racing threads or posts allowed)
    Anthony
    Admin and Resident Website Fixer-upper

Follow Me on Twitter! | Knowledge Base | Search | LXOM Winners

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You!!

May I also suggest that if anyone wants to post autocross threads, they go into the "Road Course" forum? How does that sound to everyone?
    I know we have a few autocrossers here too, don't want them to be left out. (Since that's where I started out, too.)
    2007 TorRed SXT/AWD: Gone, but not forgotten!
    2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

I'm not an actor, but I do play one on TV.

Post Thanks / Like
    A BIG thanks!!
    An NVH engineer's worst nightmare.

"...the Magnum's ideal demographic: a middle-finger-waving anti-establishmentarian, bad-beer connoisseur...The Magnum puts the "blunt" in "blunt-force trauma." By Dan Neil LATimes.com

SRT Headers/Catback, Tranzformer, R Value CAI, NoESP, Johan Tune, BCR coil overs, Hotchkis Sways, Wilwoods/Brembos, Getrag 3.06, Style, Coolness soon to be supercharged...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron380 View Post
    May I also suggest that if anyone wants to post autocross threads, they go into the "Road Course" forum?
    Yes that makes sense on a few levels. Autocross stuff goes there, then.

If anyone has a pet thread that hasn't been moved over (and I *know* there are more than a few of them), post a link here and I will move it over as soon as I can get to it.

"LxF welcomes with open arms all members, regardless of social status, creed, color, sexual preference, or anything else. The only thing we discriminate against is douchebags."

Check out Darth Hemi in the LxForums Garage

Post Thanks / Like
    I dunno, Matt... How many threads do you want to move? (Serious question.) Do you want to eventually "clean" ALL the road-course related threads out, or just start corralling the recent ones and go from there?

I think most of yours and Joel's threads would belong here, for starters... I'm not too concerned about mine from 2 or 3 years ago, though.
    DMAG moved our "Prep" thread already.

Post Thanks / Like
    All of them would be fine. Not necessarily a requirement, but WTF why not?

Honestly it never even occurred to me that my threads could be hunted down and moved :-). I'll go use that search function thing I hear people talking about all the time :D
    "LxF welcomes with open arms all members, regardless of social status, creed, color, sexual preference, or anything else. The only thing we discriminate against is douchebags."

Post Thanks / Like
    ALL:

Based on the previous exchange with Ron380, I have a MUCH better way to move threads. I can do it en masse with an admin tool I have. Just tell me 'Matt Move my threads' and I can go into the At The Drag Strip forum and pull up a list of all threads you have started in that forum. With a few mouse clicks I can move them all over.

If you just want SOME of them moved, give me a list of either what you want moved or not moved (whichever list is shorter). Not links... thread titles since I will be viewing them in a list in the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll have to do a search for this "Search" thing you speak of...

Share This Thread