Manton Pushrods

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I usually find a group with a trailer and ask if its ok to park next to them. When I go to the staging lanes I ask someone there to keep an eye on my stuff. That being said, I don't really worry about it too much. "My spot" looks like a garage sale with all my crap sitting there.

bill

2007 BB Charger SRT8
    Airaid CAI, 180 Tstat, BT Catch Can, D1S HID headlight conversion, red led interior swap, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, MTCM, 3.73 getrag, six speed motor mounts, Lakewood 70/30 front shocks w/ V6 springs and 50/50s in back, SRT Max Plus, Paramount 55series Nag1 and torque converter, CTP solid cradle bushings
    285/35 R20 Michelin Pilot Supersports all 4 wheels
    28" hoosier slicks, MH racemaster skinnies.
    Tuned by Tim @ MPH. 403 RWHP, 402 TQ.
    12.133@111.42, 1.762 60' 620 DA

Post Thanks / Like
    Ill swing out there with ya... I’ve been once with the car.. 13.2@109 spinning was the best I got on a pretty hot day after 2hrs of Rockville traffic driving lol. Car so stock I don’t even have a tazer lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fumanchu182 View Post
    They let speed boats on twistys?
    Why, Yes, yes they do! Check out a few of the Road Course threads.
    I haven't been around here for a while, not sure who's still active with their LX on the twisty-tracks...?
    2007 TorRed SXT/AWD: Gone, but not forgotten!
    2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

I'm not an actor, but I do play one on TV.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Seriously the most fun I've had in a long time. Look forward to when I run with the Tazer and when I run with my drag slicks. Still hesitant to turn off traction control after getting a little loose the other night. In due time. Also for guys that run slicks at the track, where do you keep your other wheels, I'm afraid of theft. Otherwise I'm going to look into drag radials for the daily wheels.[/QUOTE]"

Glad you are having fun.
    When I go to Capitol , or MIR etc, I run a cable with a lock threw the tires. I also lay out a Harbor freight moving blanket for my jack and cooler etc. As well as all my floor matts back seat and anything else to lighten the car. I also mark the lane I have claimed with a construction cone or two. I didn't worry to much when I had factory 18" chrome clad wheels. With my 20's all around I will change the rear tires to the DRs at home. My front runners...well not so good on the highway. so I change the fronts at the track. I used to live 7 miles from Capital and just drove it, but moved to Annapolis.

GL have fun. maybe see you at the track.

maybe you will dial in and race on a sat or sunday. They do have a trophy class of street at capital I think it runs every third week, check their schedule.
    Last edited by Rupert; 07-22-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    08 R/TCharger, Stock bottom end 5.7: LMI TRUE CAI, eagle intake, 6.1 injectors. Modern Muscle Performance Group 87mm Ported TB, big CAM, and ported eagle heads. SLP UD pulley. 6.1 timing set,and lifters, PSI springs custom pushrods, cometic head gaskets, 11:1 comp. American Racing 1 3/4" long tube headers, highflow cats with Magnaflow 3" mufflers, 4" tips., catch can 170 stat. Builder Bill rebuilt tranny, stage 2 VB, 3500 stall TC, AFI flexplate. Getrag 3.73 MTCM. BC Coilovers. Pistol grip shifter. 417 RWHP, Dyno Tuned by Brent @DTP.
    NEW04/15/16: 11.689 @ 117.62 mph .
    Likes fumanchu182 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got back from the track. Numbers went in good directions. Best MPH of the night was 111.59, best reaction time of the night was .237, best sixty foot was 1.868 and the best of the night was 12.573. I'm especially proud of breaking out of the 12.6 E/T jail. Tomorrow time permitting and weather permitting I will try my drag slicks for the first time ever. Hopefully my numbers will get even better.

I'm exhausted and going to bed now.

Bone Stock w/ slicks: ET: 12.294, MPH: 114.53, 60': 1.787, R/T: .154
    Likes Ron380 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Also this makes me feel good, all of the three runs above were against a Mustang 2016 5.0.

Post Thanks / Like
    My first time will be at Milan at the Hemi'nSanity event on the Woodward weekend. Looking forward to it!

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines
    Likes ronan978, fumanchu182 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got back from the track...
    Surprising how tiring it is just driving in a straight line, isn't it?
    Nicely done, too!

Likes fumanchu182 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got back from the track. Numbers went in good directions. Best MPH of the night was 111.59, best reaction time of the night was .237, best sixty foot was 1.868 and the best of the night was 12.573. I'm especially proud of breaking out of the 12.6 E/T jail. Tomorrow time permitting and weather permitting I will try my drag slicks for the first time ever. Hopefully my numbers will get even better.

You went this past friday?... it was hot as balls sack... btw idk for most track bur .237 reaction time is red lighting. I believe a .500 and above is what u have to get on a non pro tree... guess it wont matter much, time starts when you leave the line First time at the track, I'm hooked... found my calling in life...First time at the track, I'm hooked... found my calling in life...

Post Thanks / Like
    .000 is a perfect light at every track around here.
    bill

2007 BB Charger SRT8
    Airaid CAI, 180 Tstat, BT Catch Can, D1S HID headlight conversion, red led interior swap, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, MTCM, 3.73 getrag, six speed motor mounts, Lakewood 70/30 front shocks w/ V6 springs and 50/50s in back, SRT Max Plus, Paramount 55series Nag1 and torque converter, CTP solid cradle bushings
    285/35 R20 Michelin Pilot Supersports all 4 wheels
    28" hoosier slicks, MH racemaster skinnies.
    Tuned by Tim @ MPH. 403 RWHP, 402 TQ.
    12.133@111.42, 1.762 60' 620 DA

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17 View Post
    You went this past friday?... it was hot as balls sack... btw idk for most track bur .237 reaction time is red lighting. I believe a .500 and above is what u have to get on a non pro tree... guess it wont matter much, time starts when you leave the line First time at the track, I'm hooked... found my calling in life...First time at the track, I'm hooked... found my calling in life...

I don't think a .237 is a red light, ever. A negative sign in front of the R/T number means red light.

Quote Originally Posted by funkpolice View Post
    .000 is a perfect light at every track around here.
    bill
    I only wish I could get one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron380 View Post
    Surprising how tiring it is just driving in a straight line, isn't it?
    Nicely done, too!
    I think it was the 101 heat that did it for me mostly. Bought a tent and all to hide under.

Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    My first time will be at Milan at the Hemi'nSanity event on the Woodward weekend. Looking forward to it!
    Get some brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    Seriously the most fun I've had in a long time. Look forward to when I run with the Tazer and when I run with my drag slicks. Still hesitant to turn off traction control after getting a little loose the other night. In due time. Also for guys that run slicks at the track, where do you keep your other wheels, I'm afraid of theft. Otherwise I'm going to look into drag radials for the daily wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    Glad you are having fun.
    When I go to Capitol , or MIR etc, I run a cable with a lock threw the tires. I also lay out a Harbor freight moving blanket for my jack and cooler etc. As well as all my floor matts back seat and anything else to lighten the car. I also mark the lane I have claimed with a construction cone or two. I didn't worry to much when I had factory 18" chrome clad wheels. With my 20's all around I will change the rear tires to the DRs at home. My front runners...well not so good on the highway. so I change the fronts at the track. I used to live 7 miles from Capital and just drove it, but moved to Annapolis.

GL have fun. maybe see you at the track.

maybe you will dial in and race on a sat or sunday. They do have a trophy class of street at capital I think it runs every third week, check their schedule.
    We should definitely meet up. I'm in Pasadena but I'm leaving from the Fort area usually.

Likes BryGuy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I suspect that the .237 or so means that he is not launching until he sees the green light. To get a good light, you need to go on the third amber.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by done View Post
    I suspect that the .237 or so means that he is not launching until he sees the green light. To get a good light, you need to go on the third amber.
    100% agree. I’m working on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed ^ I try to go as soon as the second amber goes out

Post Thanks / Like
    @done Triple 0 x 13?! Way ta get it Done! Glad to see you're still at it, my friend.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast