Manton Pushrods

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about anyone messing with your seats. MOST of the folks around you are there spending money to have fun just like you are and don't mind watching out for you while you run.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Yea I’ve done it plenty in the past... the way my energy set up though lol... anyways I had her mom take her to daycare so I can pull em out in the garage this morning lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The fastest time on DodgeGarage was 11.614 for stock motor with no motor mods (absolutely no mods, nothing!) and small variances for wheels/tires. Here’s the data from the previous leader.

SRTB5'S GARAGE

2018 CHARGER R/T SCAT PACK
    Modifications
    - 18x10 Rear Wheels
    - 305/45/18 Mickey Thompson ET Street R
    - Passenger and Rear Seat Removed
    - STOCK MOTOR WITH 425 MILES ON IT. NO MODIFICATIONS.

Last night, the stars and moon aligned! My setup:

- 17x9.5 Rear Wheels
    - 305/45/17 Mickey Thompson ET Street R
    - 17x4.5 Front Wheels
    - Hoosier Bias Ply Front Runners
    - Passenger and Rear Seat Not Removed
    - STOCK MOTOR WITH 55599 MILES ON IT. NO MODIFICATIONS.

There were a lot of PB numbers set by cars last night. Saw some 5.7 run an 11.8. Grand Hustle was hauling ass with an 11.63. Records are made to be broken. Im happy with what I achieved. Couldnt have done it without all the knowledge from people on these forums dumping knowledge en masse into my noggin.

Look forward to January, mod time! Cam, heads, headers 6.1 intake, demon suspension and taking the HP Tuners course because I want to control my destiny and mod my car myself.

Sent from mobile, tapatalk sucks...

Bone Stock w/ radials: ET: 11.680, MPH: 117.72, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000
    Thanks Axiom thanked for this post
    Likes SWETRID, Axiom, ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

First time at the track, I'm hooked... found my calling in life...

Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody Scooting!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Is that a NOS bottle? First time at the track, I'm hooked... found my calling in life...First time at the track, I'm hooked... found my calling in life...First time at the track, I'm hooked... found my calling in life...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fumanchu182 View Post
    I went to Capital Raceway in Maryland today and said **** it. I've owned this car and never done anything with it at the track. All I can say is I love my R/T Scat Pack and will probably be buried in it.

First pass was 13.506. Nothing stellar but man was it an adrenaline dump. The other guys at the track asked me how I did and saw my left hand shaking with the time slip waving. Collected myself and just played with the car. Turned on SRT mode with the Tazer, learned how the tree can be gamed by listening to the guys who have been racing there for ages, i.e. dropping the hammer at the third yellow light instead of waiting for it to go out and turn green. Learned to never take traction control off with street tires, on my worst run I went I would say a little sideways and got out of it immediately but still my ******* was clenched tighter than a vice (27.74 run as I was rattled and just drove it gingerly down the track).

Best win of the night was a 12.63. Best run of the night was a 12.61 but a loss but not by much. I guess with practice and using my actual Hoosiers I can get better over time. Like I said I'm hooked and can't wait to go back. I'm now going to weekend warrior this **** up.

If anyone wants to come with me to Capital Raceway please hit me up with a PM, it was a blast and I'm hooked.
    MIR is (was) my home track for a long time .... never made it to CR .... once ya get the bug ... ya stuck ... have fun ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbee View Post
    MIR is (was) my home track for a long time .... never made it to CR .... once ya get the bug ... ya stuck ... have fun ...
    Capitol is just more convenient for most because its in the middle of the two sides of the beltway. MIR staff and track prep ive always like a little better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17 View Post

Is that a NOS bottle? First time at the track, I'm hooked... found my calling in life...First time at the track, I'm hooked... found my calling in life...First time at the track, I'm hooked... found my calling in life...

Is it that cold out???

Sent from my LG-H918 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    2018 R/T Scat Pack11.995@ 116.79 Stock with k@n filter only
    SOLD 07 Plum Daytona 12.854 @ 106.73 Stock Heads, Cam, Intake & Muffler

Post Thanks / Like
    Very

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats!!! Real happy to see this slip. My best is in my sig on stock width summer tires. I have another set of WRT wheels with ET Street SS's on them. Trying to find the time to run them soon otherwise the winter tire/wheel setup goes on instead.
    2016 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack: Maximum Steel Metallic, Leather w/Alcantara, Technology group, Driver Confidence Group, Beats Audio, WRT Forged Lightweight Wheels
    Stock 1/4 mile runs during same the day on Continental ExtremeContact Sports (245/45/20). Trans set to Track via Tazer:
    • Best 60 foot: 1.772
    • Best 1/4 mile ET: 1.772 60', 12.160@115.38 (DA 520)
    • Best 1/4 mile MPH: 1.935 60', 12.337@115.76 (DA 43)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112