Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    S. Jersey
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by customaudioman View Post
    It’s alway best to set radio eq to 0db and the adjust amplifier gain next. Cross the the subwoofer over at 80hz (Lpf) on the amp. then adjust LC2I gain after that.

    Speakers for the dash, I use hybrid audio technologies Unity U3 wide-band 3.7” 4ohm Speakers. Frequency range 250 Hz -20k. They retail for $199.99 for the pair. Sound the best when amplified to get full potential out of them. I have the Unity U69 for the front doors (6x9). They cost $339.99 great midbass output.

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    Thanks for for the advice!! I'm going to make those adjustments tomorrow.


    As for the dash speakers, I'm hoping not to do another amp. Unless there's a small in line style amp I could use... I had one once on an alpine setup, was just like a 100w or something. I just want to avoid spending too much, and I really don't want to open the console up. My Charger dash was never the same after I took everything apart.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa, what year car do you have? I used to run a pair of HAT L3SEs up front in my old CTS-V..and loved them. I thought about adding a pair to my '16 Scatpack but didn't think they'd fit with their drop in depth..
    Quote Originally Posted by customaudioman View Post
    It’s alway best to set radio eq to 0db and the adjust amplifier gain next. Cross the the subwoofer over at 80hz (Lpf) on the amp. then adjust LC2I gain after that.

    Speakers for the dash, I use hybrid audio technologies Unity U3 wide-band 3.7” 4ohm Speakers. Frequency range 250 Hz -20k. They retail for $199.99 for the pair. Sound the best when amplified to get full potential out of them. I have the Unity U69 for the front doors (6x9). They cost $339.99 great midbass output.

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pilot of a 2006 GMG Daytona Charger and a 2016 Jazz Blue Scatpack Charger
    ""We're in the pipe, 5 by 5""

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I ask what size tires are on your Challenger.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeplaw View Post
    Whoa, what year car do you have? I used to run a pair of HAT L3SEs up front in my old CTS-V..and loved them. I thought about adding a pair to my '16 Scatpack but didn't think they'd fit with their drop in depth..
    Mine is a 2011 RT had the 6 speaker Boston amplified system. Mounting depth on these U3 hybrid audio speakers are deeper then the L3SE drivers. They fit fine with adapters I made for them. I would upgrade the door 6x9 also to there U69 mid bass drivers.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    https://www
    .hinnantdesign.com

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 15SP View Post
    Can I ask what size tires are on your Challenger.
    265/30ZR22 front
    295/25ZR22 rear


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    https://www
    .hinnantdesign.com

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is anyone using the Toslink feature on their AmpPro Ch41? If so, did you still have to use RCA cables for channels 1-4 between the AmpPro and your amp and/or sound processor? I am going this route on my 2019 300S and will using the CH01 speaker wire harness as well to prevent hacking into the stock wiring. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. The CH01 is supposed to incorporate the following features:


    • Works with PAC AmpPRO: AP4-CH21, AP4-CH31, and AP4-CH41
    • Can be used for other installations requiring plug-n-play speaker wire connections
    • Easily add amplifiers without cutting or modifying the vehicle’s original wiring
    • Provides a plug-n-play connection at the vehicle’s original amplifier location
    • Saves time by quickly utilizing the original speaker wires
    • Harness length 18 inches



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •