Post Thanks / Like

replacing front differential in 08 300c

I was coming home from work on the expressway the other morning and my front driveshaft broke at the differential, and looks to have cracked the front differential in the process. I got replacement parts, and I was reading the service manual on how to change everything out. It says to replace the bolts on both sides of the driveshaft, at the transfer case and differential. I've looked through here and at eastcoastmoparts.com and O'Reilly doesn't seem to have anything.

Does anyone know if I can reuse these bolts? or have a part number? or go to hardware store and pick up equivalent bolts?

Many thanks in advance.

'

Post Thanks / Like
    Oof. That sucks. Definitely wait for a knowledgable reply, but i didnt think these were one time torq to spec bolts. I reused most of the bolts i could with my rear diff swap.
    2014 Dodge Charger R/T Hemi AWD - Whipple Supercharged 9psi - Diablo I3 tune by Johan - Getrag LSD. BC Racing Coilovers. Power Stop Z26

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks RTdaddy, The only thing I can figure about the bolts is that they have Loc-tite on them? It's mentioned on pages 3-4 and 3-8 in the online service manual I bought.

A friend came over Saturday and we got the old differential out, it had shattered into a few pieces with the pinion gear falling to the ground. We got the new one in but ran out of daylight and called it a day. Using the parts list I believe Hemissary posted a link to...Thanks! I found them on Ebay for ~$5 each or so, and believe it or not $0.82 each at both East Coast Moparts and Steve White Parts so I ordered them anyways.