BMR Suspension

Post Thanks / Like

Wink BMR Suspension New Product - Driveshaft Safety Loop-2015+ A8 Auto Challengers DSL110

BMR Suspension Driveshaft Safety Loop for 2015-2017 Dodge Challenger
    DSL110 - $99.95

Protect your A8 automatic-equipped 2015-2017 Dodge Challenger, while complying with NHRA safety rules with a Driveshaft Safety Loop from BMR Suspension. Built from 1/4-inch laser-cut CNC-formed plate steel, BMR’s DSL110 Driveshaft Safety Loop bolts-on using OE mounting holes from the factory transmission mount. The two-piece design is simple to install and does not require the removal of the driveshaft. This design gives you a solidly mounted loop that will stay in place should a driveshaft or transmission failure occur, keeping it from ripping through the floor and injuring the driver, or digging into the track. BMR designed the DSL110 for street, drag race, and top speed applications. A Driveshaft Safety Loop is cheap insurance to protect your investment and provide peace-of-mind whether you are at the track or on the street. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email sales@bmrsuspension.com, or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Avenue, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.
    DSL110R_1024.jpg
    BMR Suspension
    813-986-9302
    www.bmrsuspension.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Just in case anyone was wondering, our DSL110 does fit with the G-Force Engineering 4" aluminum driveshaft. See pictures belowIMG_0043.jpgIMG_0044.jpg
    Frank Steadman
    Sales Tech
    BMR Suspension

813-986-9302
    www.bmrsuspension.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BMR Suspension View Post
    BMR Suspension Driveshaft Safety Loop for 2015-2017 Dodge Challenger
    DSL110 - $99.95

Protect your A8 automatic-equipped 2015-2017 Dodge Challenger, while complying with NHRA safety rules with a Driveshaft Safety Loop from BMR Suspension. Built from 1/4-inch laser-cut CNC-formed plate steel, BMR’s DSL110 Driveshaft Safety Loop bolts-on using OE mounting holes from the factory transmission mount. The two-piece design is simple to install and does not require the removal of the driveshaft. This design gives you a solidly mounted loop that will stay in place should a driveshaft or transmission failure occur, keeping it from ripping through the floor and injuring the driver, or digging into the track. BMR designed the DSL110 for street, drag race, and top speed applications. A Driveshaft Safety Loop is cheap insurance to protect your investment and provide peace-of-mind whether you are at the track or on the street. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email sales@bmrsuspension.com, or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Avenue, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.
    DSL110R_1024.jpg
    Just ordered all my rear end adjustable components... you all making one for a srt8 6 speed , installing a dss aluminum shaft an looking for option

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, we do not offer one for the M6 cars at this time. Let me know if I can help with anything else or if you have any questions on the parts you ordered.

Beat Regards,
    Frank Steadman
    BMR Suspension
    813-986-9302
    frank@bmrsuspension.com
    Frank Steadman
    Sales Tech
    BMR Suspension

813-986-9302
    www.bmrsuspension.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BMR Tech View Post
    Sorry, we do not offer one for the M6 cars at this time. Let me know if I can help with anything else or if you have any questions on the parts you ordered.

Beat Regards,
    Frank Steadman
    BMR Suspension
    813-986-9302
    frank@bmrsuspension.com
    Thanks frank waiting on back ordered cradle bushings an adjustable end links so far this all arrived

Threaded end lube recommendations? Graphite spray? Or other? As well are all part to come with new bolts , only 1 of the 3 did.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    10-4 we are processing orders as fast as we can. Silicone spray is all i recommend using on the rod ends. Only the TR110 Toe Rods should have come with new bolts, the other arms reuse their factory hardware.

Frank
    Frank Steadman
    Sales Tech
    BMR Suspension

813-986-9302
    www.bmrsuspension.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BMR Tech View Post
    10-4 we are processing orders as fast as we can. Silicone spray is all i recommend using on the rod ends. Only the TR110 Toe Rods should have come with new bolts, the other arms reuse their factory hardware.

Frank
    Silicone for the rod end. What about the adjuster threads ?

Thanks for respone

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I misunderstood, anti-seize is what we recommend, they put a dab on the threads when they are assembled.

Frank
    Frank Steadman
    Sales Tech
    BMR Suspension

813-986-9302
    www.bmrsuspension.com