Post Thanks / Like

Anyone have a time machine ??

Found this add on Toronto Vintage site

2005 300SRT8 Bc coil-over Carbon Challenger Hood & trunk Injen CAI,BT CC,22" Viper Reps 315's Sole Cat back Amg 8pot front calipers
    2005 Magnum R/T SRT8 brakes,suspension Flowmaster Srt interior Gauges 22" convex Staggered
    Likes Keith E., pw300, primalgeek, TMag liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Marty McFlys friend Doc Brown has one. LOL

Mississauga Ontario '11 Charger R/T with R&T, '13 Cadillac sports wagon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSRT8JEEP View Post
    Found this add on Toronto Vintage site

I was there when that Superbird was there. Looked at it, looked at the price, but instead, I bought a new 1970 Plymouth Valiant Duster 340 in plum crazy for $3028...just couldn't justify the difference in price...........................................wh y oh why???????????????

IF memory serves me correctly, this was a "Demo" with SOME miles on it.

2011 Toxic Orange Charger R/T R&T (license plate "BUK8LIST") Factory Repro rims/Nitto Invos, Aria CAI. Daytona chin spoiler. Window tint.

Daily Driver...2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Sports Wagon Edition. 20" Vossen CV3R Gloss Graphite Staggered rims with Falken FK453 tires, tinted windows.

Gone, but not forgotten..........

2005 Magnum SXT (CANDYAPPLE)
    2006 MSRT (FSTBLK)
    2008 Magnum SXT
    2002 Intrepid
    2000 Intrepid
    1998 Intrepid.........and 31 others over the past 53+ years.
    Likes pw300 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    If only I was alive back then.
    The fleet...

Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't get rid of them back then. Many had their noses and wings removed by the dealership just to sell them. There are probably some out there waiting to be discovered!
    An NVH engineer's worst nightmare.

"...the Magnum's ideal demographic: a middle-finger-waving anti-establishmentarian, bad-beer connoisseur...The Magnum puts the "blunt" in "blunt-force trauma." By Dan Neil LATimes.com

SRT Headers/Catback, Tranzformer, R Value CAI, NoESP, Johan Tune, BCR coil overs, Hotchkis Sways, Wilwoods/Brembos, Getrag 3.06, Style, Coolness soon to be supercharged...

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got an Apple Time Capsule! Doubt that's what you're referring to though! LOL!
    https://o43j1g.bn1304.livefilestore.com/y2p5Ps0u5HREvyZ40rc_78Vhqtr4eu95ffZS-GH01XKklKF_gR50nhbUPlgyxfs-dtorlTXChY-zGKvoaxIBAJvTXlGggeI6DrMKjK8nyMCkeZXnGnbe93qq0X1mO  X5mBau28LZPNwkJjOO2W5q3YBFCA/sigpic32638_4.gif?psid=1
    It was fun while it lasted!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's awesome, don't mean to hijack your thread but saw something similar at Team Chrysler in Mississauga

Post Thanks / Like
    Boss 429 Mustang's were about the same price. It was a good time to be car guy back then, it only took 45 years to be another good time to be a car guy!

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    Makes me wonder if there are cars today people 40 years from now wish they could go back in time and buy
    2006 300 SRT8- sold 2/20/16

Current: 2013 Challenger SRT8 (dream car!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    If they kill the modern hemi in the name of advancing fuel economy, I'm sure some vehicles on this platform will be desirable in the far future.
    Last edited by BryGuy; 08-24-2015 at 08:53 AM.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had the same thought, many many times. Purchase a car today, drive it, love it, then hide it away and see what happens. The Hellcat is an obvious candidate, but as mentioned, any Hemi *could have the potential to be a collectors item in 20-30 years. The way I see it, alternate fuels, hybrids, and full electrics will begin to take over, eventually all electric with no combustibles whatsoever. If we're lucky, car manufacturers will continue to allow Humans to actually drive the cars, but even that will eventually fade away to autonomous vehicles.

Enjoy 'em while you can!

Post Thanks / Like
    I really wish I was around to have bought a car during the muscle car
    wars in late to early 70s and late 60s and be apart of that scene!!!!! I'm way too young for it and never
    Experienced it but I crave it. For those who were part of it I envy you
    Young guy, old soul I guess.

Now I want to meet up for a malt and a race! Lol

Share This Thread