Post Thanks / Like

Trying to get cradle bushings replaced in Toronto. Why so hard???

I've been trying to find a shop willing to do my read cradle bushings for some time. Most of them simply take a look at the job and say "I'm not doing it". I've been referred to a few suspension and spring shops but none seem to want to tackle it. All keep telling me to go to the dealership. Here's the best part...even the dealership won't do it unless I use OEM parts. I got a GREAT deal on an Energy Suspension kit and just cannot justify going back to OEM rubber when the part cost alone is about 3x higher than what I already paid for the poly kit.

Does anyone in the GTA know if a good shop who's willing to do the rear cradle with non-OEM bushings? I live downtown Toronto but work in the 401\DVP area so anything around there would be great.

I'm getting desperate here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried contacting Authentic Performance in Scarborough or member T Kutz?

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines
    Likes Go Mango liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    THAT'S the one I was forgetting!!! Dude...THANK YOU!!!! I will call them today. You sir are a star.