Post Thanks / Like

Looking High and Low

i am trying to look under every stone and in every patch of high grass for the "Right" SRT-8 perfer a yellow but will seriously look at the blue or purple.

selling off our ram 3500 and a 09 Caliber so i can get into exactly what i want.

we are seriously willing to travel to find it. heading to Dallas and Bonham Texas and possibly Edmond Oklahoma this weekend looking at the 3 best bets we have found so far.

possibly heading to Houston monday if those 3 do not work out maybe even Layfiet Louisiana.

i'm neing rather picky but its hopefully the last time i have to look for my Modern mopar. ever. i'll rebuild it from the ground up a dozen times before i do this level of running around again lol

thanks to anyone that can help.

P.S. any of you have the ability to reprogram the sun room on the charger. our daytona failed the first encounter with rain this week.
    Retired...or Really Tired not sure which. seems to me there is more to do after retirement then before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with your search. I will keep an eye out for one as I move around. You might also post on the Space city and dfw forums.
    TxSwimDad & the "Mayor of Speed City"

Post Thanks / Like
    Might be farther than you want but there's three 08 Superbees B5 Blue around the cincinnati oh area. I know bc I own one and then I find these other three for sale. WTF?
    Good luck brother.
    Gettin' Lucky in Kentucky...
    Maysville, KY

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Korps View Post
    i am trying to look under every stone and in every patch of high grass for the "Right" SRT-8 perfer a yellow but will seriously look at the blue or purple.

selling off our ram 3500 and a 09 Caliber so i can get into exactly what i want.

we are seriously willing to travel to find it. heading to Dallas and Bonham Texas and possibly Edmond Oklahoma this weekend looking at the 3 best bets we have found so far.

possibly heading to Houston monday if those 3 do not work out maybe even Layfiet Louisiana.

i'm neing rather picky but its hopefully the last time i have to look for my Modern mopar. ever. i'll rebuild it from the ground up a dozen times before i do this level of running around again lol

thanks to anyone that can help.

P.S. any of you have the ability to reprogram the sun room on the charger. our daytona failed the first encounter with rain this week.
    Check with Benny Boyd they will search for you and they are also a club sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me check - one of our club has a used 2010 SRT Detonator Yellow Chally for sale. Beautiful car with mods!!

Looks like it is still there. It is in Katy Texas, not far from Houston.

Used 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 For Sale | Katy TX .
    2010 Detonator Yellow Challenger
    "DETONATOR"
    2006 Charger R/T,[B] FRI 392 [B]
    "Daddys Toy" Hemi Rgeisrty#556

Post Thanks / Like
    i love Benny Byod thats were i got my truck. Cash out some of my VA payroll catch up when i got my Disabled reimbersement.

that is a beautiful challey. but i should have been more specific i really want a charger. though the challey are very sweet on the eyes. i LOVE the FF challey's.
    Retired...or Really Tired not sure which. seems to me there is more to do after retirement then before.

Share This Thread