Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Katzkin

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Katzkin

    Got the katzkin installed today. So far looks pretty good. Slight wrinkles but not bad. Few days in the hot sun should help conform it20190514_163222.jpg

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iczthenite View Post
    Got the katzkin installed today. So far looks pretty good. Slight wrinkles but not bad. Few days in the hot sun should help conform it20190514_163222.jpg

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Looks good did you get hot/cold option and did they do the door panel

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good and yes heat helps. after many years mine is holding up beautifully.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

    Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vbt View Post
    Looks good did you get hot/cold option and did they do the door panel

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Its perforated for heat/air and yes I also had the door panels done

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you go to the dealer or did you go to a Katz dealer instead....Looks really nice

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblnmn View Post
    Did you go to the dealer or did you go to a Katz dealer instead....Looks really nice
    Thanks. I just went to one of katzkins local preferred installers.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you also do the back seats as well....?

    And if you dont mind me asking how much was this ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did do the back seats. The standard katzkin leather installed was 1299. I went with the Tuscany which was another 400

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow....that’s pretty good I was hearing over $2000+.....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblnmn View Post
    Wow....that’s pretty good I was hearing over $2000+.....
    Yeah I was surprised too so that's why I went ahead and did it.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app



  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iczthenite View Post
    Its perforated for heat/air and yes I also had the door panels done

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    I heard you could add massage feature.. did u check it out


    Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vbt View Post
    I heard you could add massage feature.. did u check it out


    Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    No, I wasn't aware of that.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Katzkin

    Looks good! I’m thinking about doing that upgrade too. Nice color to go with the green.

    Were you able to get any logos embroidered on the seat backs?


    Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank youI could have but I

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iczthenite View Post
    Thank youI could have but I

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    I could have but I decided not to

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •