Post Thanks / Like

new here (to challey side) bought a WB today

well after 3 charger SP's, today I bought a challenger WB. only been a few hours but love the way it looks! will certainly take some getting used to as the trade off is losing back doors, space, practicality, and storage areas, but I knew that going in. will post a pic in a few. question, I see lot of side and rear markers that need to be covered, but the front one is half on the body and half on the fender. I saw a pic somewhere of someone that covered it, is this possible? any help is appreciated as I didn't see our MY/WB on Luxeauto site. also anything else that's a must have?
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Do the ZL1ADDONS rock guards. Will save the sides from rock chips.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2019 Challenger Pitch Black Scat Pack Widebody Prior: 2015 Charger R/T
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    Thanks bud... I actually just found Luxe has a WB option so i'm ordering tonight LOL... now there are so many choice I don't know the differences but I'll probably order 2 sets anyhow. on my charger I got the carbon ones and they matched the carbon stripes but here I'm not sure.also wondering about phone holder.. proclip worked great in charger, they have one for challenger looks OK... hopefully it doesn't block the screen hard to tell...
    Likes punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well damn....lol.... (again)

I was just going to post in the charger section "dont be a stranger" but oh well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Thanks bud... I actually just found Luxe has a WB option so i'm ordering tonight LOL... now there are so many choice I don't know the differences but I'll probably order 2 sets anyhow. on my charger I got the carbon ones and they matched the carbon stripes but here I'm not sure.also wondering about phone holder.. proclip worked great in charger, they have one for challenger looks OK... hopefully it doesn't block the screen hard to tell...
    I just got this one for the 300's ride home from NC...

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insigni...?skuId=6239147

Worked well and I didn't miss the air vent on the passenger side lol

You won't have it long enough to fool with a more permanent mount new here (to challey side) bought a WB today

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by punisher69; 08-13-2019 at 10:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Well damn....lol.... (again)I was just going to post in the charger section "dont be a stranger" but oh well!
    thanks and I'm still here at least, just different side of the family now I guess...

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got this one for the 300's ride home from NC...https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insigni...?skuId=6239147Worked well and I didn't miss the air vent on the passenger side lolYou won't have it long enough to fool with a more permanent mount new here (to challey side) bought a WB todaySent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Thanks and haha on the permanent comment... but true my friend...now explain to me again the lug nuts hahaha.... actually this one had a set of locks... I think I might ditch them and go black.. dam I should have taken them off my charger today before going in... I imagine they are the same?

Post Thanks / Like
    Take the locks off. You don't sit still long enough for anyone to jack your wheels.

I just had to replace 3 of those stinking clad POS factory nuts, so they'll be off the 300 by next week. The tires I just put on have a tread wear rating of 800, so they will be on there for a while.

I still won't spring for the gorilla nuts when I get get a full set with extras off Amazon for like $25. They've worked fine on the Charger both street and strip.

And yes, the ones on that car are the same as your Chargers were.

Congrats man, it's beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Take the locks off. You don't sit still long enough for anyone to jack your wheels.

I just had to replace 3 of those stinking clad POS factory nuts, so they'll be off the 300 by next week. The tires I just put on have a tread wear rating of 800, so they will be on there for a while.

I still won't spring for the gorilla nuts when I get get a full set with extras off Amazon for like $25. They've worked fine on the Charger both street and strip.

And yes, the ones on that car are the same as your Chargers were.

Congrats man, it's beautiful!

As always thanks for the tips! 800 rating is great and a refreshing change. My all season fire hawks had 6/32 left on the charger and they had 14000 miles so they were outlasting the summer tires by more than double so far... no traction difference anyhow after the first few thousand miles anyways so I don’t think I’ll buy summer tires ever again lol.. it’s pointless and costs double... at least for normal street driving l

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yea I almost forgot the biggest question , are these to be torqued to 111 or 125 lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums