Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried running any logs ? When my 02’s went , I scanned with Hptuners and was watching my ltft’s going nuts in bank 2s1. Yours may not be the same , but you may see some other erratic behavior elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    16’ charger Scatpack
    Forged 392 based 426 stroker, Arrington phase four Apache heads, custom grind cam , ported and matched 6.1 manifold, long tube headers , solo performance cutback ,ati pulley and pinned crank , custom cai , Tba diff brace with 3.70’s out back and 30” et r’s

Post Thanks / Like
    no I havent tried that I'm sure that pid is on the trinity2...my sons coming over he's 40 and it know how or if it can be set up too read it.
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Umm, if you're not tuned for E85 you can't run it. Not sure where you got the idea that was acceptable. Rookie mistake.
    2017 Redline Red ​T/A 392 Automatic

Likes rookerrobert liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    well finally go the chance to work on my car......all the talk about ringland trouble.....never assume you know what wrong.I took the fuel tank cap off and time I did I seen a split in the sorry ass shrink that can with the pro charger kit !!! I installed a 450 walbro done away with that jet siphon......drilled holes in the basket.Put it all back to together and it's running better than it ever has...the shrink hose was brittle and just pulled apart....and I'll be damn ringland/pistons and fine.Pretty good 62yr. old rookie find......lol
    Last edited by rookerrobert; 11-10-2019 at 10:54 PM.
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    nice. Good find. Does not take much to have an issue when you go under boost. Keep an eye on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes sir your correct.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12