Post Thanks / Like

Racing Stripes 2017 Challenger

I have a 2017 Destroyer gray Scat pack and think I want to put yellow racing stripes on their car. I love the contrast but cant find any pictures or mock ups for reference.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Likes imcluelesstoday liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    i had the stripes (OEM) on my last charger but it ended up a disaster as they require special care. they ended up getting ruined by a matte protectant that was made specifically for that material but turned out to be a faulty product and they immediately faded and I tried every solution known to man and they were never right after that... not to persuade you either way, they look great just sharing my only stripe experience... I suppose if the bad product didn't ruin them it would have been fine but now I don't think I ever want that or black hood or roof unless painted from factory just my 0.02 worth : )
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Thanks jaxscat thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Like this ?20191130_145422.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Likes Heat00 liked this post