Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: getrag

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4DoorMuscle View Post
    Really don't know where you are getting that information from but it's not correct. ALL GETRAGS are LSD ALL of them. AND ZERO 08' cars had GETRAGS. The only cars that got factory 3.92 GETRAGS are MANUAL cars with 20" wheels.
    Don't forget the Charger Mopar 11 editions and 300 Mopar 12 editions that came with the 3.91 and 5 spd Nag1 combo.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | HHP Stage 2R Cam | 3.91 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Sport 4 315/35/20 & 275/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM_SRT View Post
    Don't forget the Charger Mopar 11 editions and 300 Mopar 12 editions that came with the 3.91 and 5 spd Nag1 combo.

Very true yet the Mopar 10 Challenger stayed with the 3.06, wonder why?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM_SRT View Post

True...I forgot about those limited edition versions. But GETRAGs existed by then. What the O.P. is saying is that his car is equiped with factory parts that were not in production for his car of that vintage. Regardess he is getting a lot of bad info somewhere saying the 08' RT RnT had a 3.92 GETRAG. Heck I have ran VIN's on SE Chargers and it would come back with it being a Hemi car and the wrong paint codes!
    [/SIGPIC]2005 Chrysler 300C SBE, ported big valved heads, Hellcat lifters, SRT 6.1 intake manifold, SRT shorties, custom grind Billy Drakeford cam, SLP LM1, MTCM and GETRAG 3.06 swap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really don't know where you are getting that information from but it's not correct. ALL GETRAGS are LSD ALL of them. AND ZERO 08' cars had GETRAGS. The only cars that got factory 3.92 GETRAGS are MANUAL cars with 20" wheels.
    not only manual cars had 3.91s, all the mopar edition cars had the option of 3.91s

Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MT 426 300 View Post
    not only manual cars had 3.91s, all the mopar edition cars had the option of 3.91s

Yup....the MOPAR 11 and 12's. I think everyone is overlooking the fact the O.P. is saying he has a stock 2008 Charger RT with a 3.92 GETRAG.
    [/SIGPIC]2005 Chrysler 300C SBE, ported big valved heads, Hellcat lifters, SRT 6.1 intake manifold, SRT shorties, custom grind Billy Drakeford cam, SLP LM1, MTCM and GETRAG 3.06 swap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup....the MOPAR 11 and 12's. I think everyone is overlooking the fact the O.P. is saying he has a stock 2008 Charger RT with a 3.92 GETRAG.
    if I had the vin I could tell you if it did or not

Post Thanks / Like
    mcbee if you PM me your last eight of VIN I can tell you for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    im getting my info from the god damn car rite in front of me ..... damn im sick to death of being called a ****ing lier about **** i know im ****ing rite about .... and NO ... not all getrags are a sure grip .... if thay were i woudn't have to ask if its a sure grip or not when i sell an axle. and if you look at the pic .. it had 20 in wheels ....

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never heard the term Suregrip. What is it? Sounds like a denture adhesive.

bill

2007 BB Charger SRT8
    Airaid CAI, 180 Tstat, BT Catch Can, D1S HID headlight conversion, red led interior swap, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, MTCM, 3.73 getrag, six speed motor mounts, Lakewood 70/30 front shocks w/ V6 springs and 50/50s in back, SRT Max Plus, Paramount 55series Nag1 and torque converter, CTP solid cradle bushings
    285/35 R20 Michelin Pilot Supersports all 4 wheels
    28" hoosier slicks, MH racemaster skinnies.
    Tuned by Tim @ MPH. 403 RWHP, 402 TQ.
    12.133@111.42, 1.762 60' 620 DA

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbee View Post
    im getting my info from the god damn car rite in front of me ..... damn im sick to death of being called a ****ing lier about **** i know im ****ing rite about .... and NO ... not all getrags are a sure grip .... if thay were i woudn't have to ask if its a sure grip or not when i sell an axle. and if you look at the pic .. it had 20 in wheels ....
    they never made a getrag that wasnt a lsd

Likes 4DoorMuscle liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The last eight of the VIN will put this to rest. Im am honestly dying to find out now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Agree! If that car really has a factory 3.91 Getrag it might might be the rarest 08 out there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbee View Post
    NO 2008 Charger came factory with a GETRAG....end of story. If it has a GETRAG it's because it was SWAPPED. Also ALL 226mm GETRAGS in our cars ARE IN FACT LIMITED SLIP. So anyways...I don't see anyone calling you a lier we are just calling you misinformed. There is a difference. You should learn that.
    Likes Hemihackman liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12