Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, honestly I'd say if it's super rare, I'd probably consider going for it. Your 300 seats SHOULD be able to fit (assuming similar year) but I would honestly expect it to be a long term project.

re: vortech, vortech superchargers (the base kits anyways) are meant to run on a stock, unmodified motor, so no, different pistons are not required or recommended (by vortech) for a basic supercharger setup. One thing I would be concerned about however, is injectors. If it had a vortech, it will have at least slightly larger injectors than the stock motor, which will need to be replaced in order for it to run properly (assuming all else is stock).

There's an srt8 300 near me in not-quite-as-bad-shape going for 3800, so 3500 for this is definitely feasible stateside. Rarity is obviously much less a factor here.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out my full build at worldsfastesthemi.com

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing people here in the states don't seem to know or care about is what it would cost to insure this car if it was put back on the road. Being how it went through insurance it has to have a branded title. I bought a car like this before and the insurance was three times what I was paying for the exact car I already had.

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely not universal. I've owned and insured dozens of cars in Connecticut, and no insurance company has ever asked me any title-related questions or demanded to see my title.
    "Many true sports cars can be outrun by a powerful sedan." - Sir William Lyons, Chairman, British Leyland

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CtCarl View Post
    Definitely not universal. I've owned and insured dozens of cars in Connecticut, and no insurance company has ever asked me any title-related questions or demanded to see my title.
    They don't need to.
    Ever hear of carfax? I took my car to a little mom and pop repair shop to have the FCM configured and that showed up on carfax as vehicle serviced.
    Not only that but my state has a vin search, I can go to the states website, put in any vin and see title status. I use this a lot to try and see mileage of cars in the junkyard.

So you don't really have to show anyone your title these days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vehicle Information Check

2B3KA53H96H450899

try this out if you want. Not actual mileage, salvage AND rebuilt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12