Post Thanks / Like

blower on charger RT 2007 possible ?

Hello folks,

I was wondering if it is possible to mount an affordable blower on a charger rt 2007 ? I love the mad max look and if it can be done even without gaining tons of extra power, that would be great.

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    The term "blower" generally refers to a supercharger. There are many supercharger kits available for the Gen 1 5.7's. These kits usually fit quite nicely under the hood, so don't really change the look, but do add tons of extra power. Is $7000 affordable, for you?
    It sounds like you may be looking for a hood scoop of some sort - is that correct?
    Eibach Pro-kit springs and sway bars, Koni dampeners, K&N Intake, Predator tune by Stu, 180 T-stat, BT park lock replacement, catch can, and dipstick handle Pedders tension strut bushings & bump-steer kit, Blastin' Bob's 4db resonator kit, Inertia Super Spartan cam,6.1 springs & pushrods, JBA shorties, 6.1 pulley, '08 Charger 18's with Yokohama YK580's 235/55/18 front 255/55/18 rear, R1 Concepts premium front & rear rotors,B&M trans dipstick, Mercedes trans pan, Energy Suspension diff and subframe bushings, 3.06 Getrag

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello 07RT. Way too expensive. The idea is not to gain extra power. 350hp on my RT is already plenty enough. I am more after the mad max look. The hood scoop wont show the blower off the hood. What do you suggest ? Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have to suggest buying a different car as it's very uncommon to see the blower look you're going for not to mention very expensive.

An alternative could be one of the single or dual plane intake manifolds with a big scoop or something.

Its gonna take some research and some mechanical know how to do a project like this though. And not a small amount of money either

Post Thanks / Like
    You could probably do a shaker setup for reasonably cheap

Post Thanks / Like
    That looks awesome!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Google "mock blower kit" and you will find a number of imitation blowers that mount to your hood. That should give you the Mad Max look you are looking for.

later,
    KrustyTC63

Post Thanks / Like
    Save money, like this fella here.. I mean, if you don't care whether or not it adds performance. Nobody will know you don't have a gnarly 6-71 under there

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8