Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update: I drove it around for about 40 minutes today. No change the “Raw Temp” in the hidden EVIC settings is stuck at 189 degrees and there are still 3 dashes on the home screen where the temp should be.
    I ordered a used EVIC that is the correct part number for my 2008 so I’ll report back when I receive it and see if it corrects the problem.
    2008 Dodge Charger SE, TorRed

Mods: Daytona spoiler, honeycomb grill insert, 20% rear tint, hood struts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Update: Got the new cluster, correct part number for my car today. Installed it and Voila! Correct temperature read out right away. So for anyone else doing this mod, to play it safe, order the correct part number LAZ cluster for your year car.

Of course wouldn’t be good news without bad news. The gauges do not work on the cluster so hopefully I can find another one. The saga continues.

Post Thanks / Like
    The saga is over. I now have a working LAZ cluster complete with correct temperature readout.
    So the final answer to this particular issue is to use the correct part number LAZ cluster for your year vehicle. Just do a search on your favorite Mopar parts site to get the correct instrument cluster with option LAZ for your car.

Likes Myckee liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12