Post Thanks / Like

Bad balljoint chirping?

My 11 Charger v6 has developed a chirping sound when accelerating....it only happens sometimes but it seems to be coming from the same side as the bad lower balljoint (passengers side). Ill try to post a video if i can get it to make the noise again...its worth mentioning that its pretty cold and it wasnt making the noise when it was a bit warmer earlier this week. I also thought perhaps brakes but im sceptical.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Heres a video and upon further review i feel like perhaps its the center driveshaft bearing but id still love to hear oppinions please....it chirps like that sometimes and its vibrating all the time under acceleration. So if this is the case, i have a leaking rad, drivers side tension strut is toast and passenger side balljoint is toast. Cant complain too much i guess...ive had the car for 7 years and only done brakes and the ac condenser.Tapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File 20190226_181031.mp4

Post Thanks / Like
    Over 600 views and not a single response? Now i remember why i dont come here...if an admin happens to read this, please delete my account, what a total waste of time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Couple of thoughts for you. First and foremost, maybe no one had any advice for you. So rather than guess, they just passed by.

Secondly, and this is where I was leaning, in 1 posts, you listed 4 major problems that you already know about. Lower ball joint, tension strut, radiator leaking and a drive line vibration....but you're worried about a squeak.

This is just me, but maybe you should fix those issues before you worry about a squeak. Then, if the squeak is still there, you'd be able to say, "I repaired this, replaced that and the squeak is still there." That seems a much better alternative than getting all worked up because none answered your question.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Likes Hemissary liked this post