Post Thanks / Like

Pursuit spare tire well cover

I have Googled and searched this forum until I'm cross-eyed. Do they make a hard cover for the trunk floor that will fit a 2014 Charger pursuit? I even bought one out of a 2014 Charger in a salvage yard, and it doesn't lay flat either.
    If you all know the secret, please clue me in.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    The Pursuit package can be had with the standard floor (like any other Charger) or with a full size spare that sits in the well, on an angle, bolted down to a big bracket that bolts to the trunk metal. What do you have in your car, besides the trunk floor you bought from a wrecker? The floor should sit on the side panels and lay fine. Do you have the side panels?

Also, I think that floor panel was the same from '06-'10 and then changed a little, and has been the same through the current model year. (I managed a fleet of police Chargers, both pursuit and undercover until I retired).
    'Cuda SRT8

My Mopars:
    '69 'Cuda fastback with 6.2 MP Hellcrate, a TKO600 5 speed and a Dana 60
    '15 Jeep Grand Chickeree in Maximum Steel
    '05 Dodge Ram Daytona in GoManGo(5.7/automatic)
    '19 Challenger Hellcat
    RED EYE in Indigo Blue
    "Three Hemis; no waiting"
    Likes Skeezixzx9r liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuda SRT8 View Post
    The Pursuit package can be had with the standard floor (like any other Charger) or with a full size spare that sits in the well, on an angle, bolted down to a big bracket that bolts to the trunk metal. What do you have in your car, besides the trunk floor you bought from a wrecker? The floor should sit on the side panels and lay fine. Do you have the side panels?

Also, I think that floor panel was the same from '06-'10 and then changed a little, and has been the same through the current model year. (I managed a fleet of police Chargers, both pursuit and undercover until I retired).
    It came with the huge bracket and full sized spare, which I promptly removed. I like my trunk space.
    I must not have the side pieces. The '14 trunk insert I got doesn't sit level in any location. I tried removing the battery cover, but it didn't seem to fit any better.
    Can you point me to a diagram of the parts I need? Thank you for replying.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no access to any parts diagrams, but I would just go back to the salvage yard where you got the main floor and get the rest of the pieces.
    'Cuda SRT8

My Mopars:
    '69 'Cuda fastback with 6.2 MP Hellcrate, a TKO600 5 speed and a Dana 60
    '15 Jeep Grand Chickeree in Maximum Steel
    '05 Dodge Ram Daytona in GoManGo(5.7/automatic)
    '19 Challenger Hellcat
    RED EYE in Indigo Blue
    "Three Hemis; no waiting"
    Thanks Skeezixzx9r thanked for this post