Post Thanks / Like

Need help / answers with alignment

They said they cannot adjust the caster/camber at the dealer and have no idea what the cause is... any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet lord whoever did that alignment doesn't need to be near an alignment rack.

There is so much wrong with those "current measurements" they might as well not have adjusted anything.

Neither caster nor camber are adjustable without parts being installed. Those aren't out any more than any of the many I've done that drove fine.

It's the toe they screwed up. Your rear is dog-legging to the right.

Just because it's not green doesn't mean it's not good. I mean, all they did was adjust your left rear just enough to make it green and left it there .. incorrectly set (even though it's green).

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by punisher69; 10-04-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    Sweet lord whoever did that alignment doesn't need to be near an alignment rack.

There is so much wrong with those "current measurements" they might as well not have adjusted anything.

Neither caster nor camber are adjustable without parts being installed. Those aren't out any more than any of the many I've done that drove fine.

It's the toe they screwed up. Your rear is dog-legging to the right.

Just because it's not green doesn't mean it's not good. I mean, all they did was adjust your left rear just enough to make it green and left it there .. incorrectly set (even though it's green).

That’s the work of Perferred Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram... he told me that’s the best they could get it apparently. I don’t know where else I could bring it to get a quality alignment I was hoping the dealer would know what they are doing. Should I get adjustable upper control arms to fix my problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't have any problems with camber and caster.. That's almost exactly where every one of our cars is set. Don't worry about them not being "green", seriously.

I've been Hunter Certified for years and keep current on their training. I've literally done hundreds, probably a thousand cars over the years.

I honestly think the spec data hasn't been updated on Hunter's equipment. I've done waaay too many that came in within .1-.2 of where your caster and camber is.

Your problem is the toe setting they CAN change and half assed it.

If you've got a Firestone near you, they're 10 times better than a dealership.

Here is where mine was set (by me) right before I took it to Virginia for the build.

Thanks HippyHigh thanked for this post
    Likes 11R/TnBLK liked this post