Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats and welcome to the family

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 E90 M3; '07 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Likes Mvfjet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats on the new Daytona, as others have said you will love the 392, such a beast for the price!
    17" Green Go Charger Scat Pack 20% Tint, Brass Monkey Hellcat reps, Mid Muffler delete, Luxe tail light kit, Green billet oil catch can, Red Reflective 392 Hemi badge, Zdatt 6k Led headlights

Post Thanks / Like
    let's wait together! I ordered 2019 SP in a controversial destroyer grey color never liked grey but then I saw DG I had to have it. Mine will come with a dual carbon strip. I wanted daytona at first, but decided to get plus group (really like the wheels and blind spot monitoring is a plus), dynamics + red caliper breaks and stripes. I do like daytona seat trims more, it was a tough choice.

I ordered last Sunday, got VON next day and got VIN yesterday. And started harassing corporate dodge chat

Did you get VON/VIN yet?
    Likes Heat00, Mvfjet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BorisGT View Post
    let's wait together! I ordered 2019 SP in a controversial destroyer grey color never liked grey but then I saw DG I had to have it. Mine will come with a dual carbon strip. I wanted daytona at first, but decided to get plus group (really like the wheels and blind spot monitoring is a plus), dynamics + red caliper breaks and stripes. I do like daytona seat trims more, it was a tough choice.

I ordered last Sunday, got VON next day and got VIN yesterday. And started harassing corporate dodge chat

Did you get VON/VIN yet?
    I got the VON at the time of order. I'll call tomorrow to see if I have a VIN. What's the last 6 numbers of your VIN so I can get a picture of the sequential order? Did you call your dealer or Dodge customer service for your VIN?
    2003 torch red Mustang Mach 1. Solid 04-01-2018Wife's: 2016 Billet Silver Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo base RWD (no snow in commifornia)Ordered 2019 Charger 392 Daytona w/ Dynamic Package Granite Crystal Metallic on 02-02-2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvfjet View Post
    I got the VON at the time of order. I'll call tomorrow to see if I have a VIN. What's the last 6 numbers of your VIN so I can get a picture of the sequential order? Did you call your dealer or Dodge customer service for your VIN?
    615916...I had to ask dealer for VIN - cust. service told me they have no record of VON, go figure...But on dealer's print out, I see VON and next to it VIN. They told me it takes about a week to get VIN after you order.

Post Thanks / Like
    What were your options and color? Man, it was such a pain in the ass to get a dealer to order a new car. I finally made the deal with Walnut Creek CDJR. Only a few responded to me about wanting to order a car and most wouldn't even talk price unless I came in. So far the dealer has been up front. I already have my zl1 addon rock guards and no drill front license mount ready to go for delivery.
    You from Walnut Creek? I used to live out there. Now I’m stuck in the Chicago area hating life. Enjoy the charger in Walnut Creek bro

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll never miss the left foot action of clutching...nor the pesky need to keep a hand on that shifter....Just sit back and let the tranny and computers do everythng for you..and have the freedom to futz with the touch screen all you want...Darn, if only Mustangs came as a 4 door sedans......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by calirose17 View Post
    You from Walnut Creek? I used to live out there. Now I’m stuck in the Chicago area hating life. Enjoy the charger in Walnut Creek bro

Nah I live in Castro Valley which is only 25 mile drive from Walnut Creek. We're in our own little polar vortex right now. 30°F at night and snow on Mount Diablo.

And yeah @olgeezer2018 the ZF 8 speed is a great transmission. My wife's Jeep Grand Cherokee has it and it's one damn smart shifting machine. Ford's MT-82 has been junk since it's introduction in 2011, I don't why I thought they would've fixed it by now.

@borisgt I'll for sure call my dealer tomorrow. For some reason the Daytona doesn't get the cross traffic detection, which doesn't bother me since I'm used to backing up the old school way in my Peterbilt work truck haha. I'm hoping to have my buy back completed by next week so all I have to stress over is getting my new 392!
    2003 torch red Mustang Mach 1. Solid 04-01-2018Wife's: 2016 Billet Silver Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo base RWD (no snow in commifornia)Ordered 2019 Charger 392 Daytona w/ Dynamic Package Granite Crystal Metallic on 02-02-2019

Post Thanks / Like
    For what it's worth, I ordered a '18 300S V8 loaded up to almost C level and they said 6-8 weeks as well, but it came in 4 weeks. But I'm in NJ, fairly close to the plant, relative.
    Best of luck with the new car. I want.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got my VIN. 617511 is my last 6. Super pumped. The customer service lady said all materials are available and I should have a build date soon.
    Likes Slidd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got my VIN. 617511 is my last 6. Super pumped. The customer service lady said all materials are available and I should have a build date soon.
    this is what they told me today. Odd, does it mean I won't get any updates in status until it is actually built?

Thank you I show your vehicle is currently waiting to be built it will stay in this status till it is inspected and starts the shipping stage. At that point an estimated arrival may be gained.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BorisGT View Post
    this is what they told me today. Odd, does it mean I won't get any updates in status until it is actually built?Thank you I show your vehicle is currently waiting to be built it will stay in this status till it is inspected and starts the shipping stage. At that point an estimated arrival may be gained.
    Once we have a build date they can tell you what stage it's at. There's all these codes like BA, BD, BX etc. Each one means something different like paint, body, etc. The guy from the Mustang forum who also lemoned his 2018 Mustang had his Charger built in about 3-3.5 weeks after ordering and then sat for a week because of the bad weather. His car is enroute right now so he's looking at about 6 weeks total. This timeline sounds good to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Once we have a build date they can tell you what stage it's at. There's all these codes like BA, BD, BX etc. Each one means something different like paint, body, etc. The guy from the Mustang forum who also lemoned his 2018 Mustang had his Charger built in about 3-3.5 weeks after ordering and then sat for a week because of the bad weather. His car is enroute right now so he's looking at about 6 weeks total. This timeline sounds good to me.
    agreed, 6 weeks is not bad at all! I actually tried to time my order so it will arrive in March - hoping for better rebates and because my BD in March Dealer said 6-8 weeks based on their experience with SPs.

just found this thread with all the codes described BTW if you have not seen it yet
    https://www.hellcat.org/threads/dodg...atus-codes.78/

Post Thanks / Like
    Nah I live in Castro Valley which is only 25 mile drive from Walnut Creek. We're in our own little polar vortex right now. 30°F at night and snow on Mount Diablo.

And yeah @olgeezer2018 the ZF 8 speed is a great transmission. My wife's Jeep Grand Cherokee has it and it's one damn smart shifting machine. Ford's MT-82 has been junk since it's introduction in 2011, I don't why I thought they would've fixed it by now.

@borisgt I'll for sure call my dealer tomorrow. For some reason the Daytona doesn't get the cross traffic detection, which doesn't bother me since I'm used to backing up the old school way in my Peterbilt work truck haha. I'm hoping to have my buy back completed by next week so all I have to stress over is getting my new 392!
    Awesome/ I lived in Hayward/Castro valley border for about a year before Walnut Creek. Definitely is colder and cooler in Castro valley then Walnut Creek. I used to leave work in Walnut Creek and I would see my temp drop almost 15-20 degrees when I got back home

Post Thanks / Like
    Am I crazy for already looking at mods for a car that I'm at least 4 weeks away from getting? I'm liking how the Vibrant 1794 mid muffler deletes sounds and making the new nostril active with the Hellcat funnel.
    Likes BorisGT liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast