Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvfjet View Post
    Am I crazy for already looking at mods for a car that I'm at least 4 weeks away from getting? I'm liking how the Vibrant 1794 mid muffler deletes sounds and making the new nostril active with the Hellcat funnel.
    Heck no lol, I bought some basic mods (tail light/headlight/side marker tint kit, little engine decor, interior LED) literally half a year before I ended up getting my scat lol

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Likes BorisGT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Am I crazy for already looking at mods for a car that I'm at least 4 weeks away from getting? I'm liking how the Vibrant 1794 mid muffler deletes sounds and making the new nostril active with the Hellcat funnel.
    man my list is growing every day while I am waiting for the car most of them are cheap as I think this car is perfect as it is but I am toying with the idea to get CF body kit, or at least front lip splitter.

Have you checked your build status recently? I just checked and they told me the same thing they told me last week that my car is scheduled for a build but has not started yet :(
    Waiting for 2019 Charger Scat Pack, Dynamics Package + Plus Group

Post Thanks / Like
    Mvfjet, why, why did you tell me about these vibrants?!! now I have to have it. just watched youtube and I like them way better than mini bullets. Did you notice that it even started burbling and making pops during acceleration? This is the part I really wanted after I heard how C63 and M3 CS sound.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BorisGT View Post
    Mvfjet, why, why did you tell me about these vibrants?!! now I have to have it. just watched youtube and I like them way better than mini bullets. Did you notice that it even started burbling and making pops during acceleration? This is the part I really wanted after I heard how C63 and M3 CS sound.
    To me the Vibrant's are way smoother sounding. The mini bullets sound like my 03 Mach 1 when I ran it catless lol. Hey contact Dodge customer service online chat. I just got an update. My car is already built and going through QC! 12 days from ordering to built! Wowowowow.FCA Dodge start chat and give them your vin number.As for mods I'm thinking just the mid muffler deletes, tint for the tail lights, taking the Hemi decal off and zl1 addon rock guards and tow hook.
    Last edited by Mvfjet; Yesterday at 02:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    To me the Vibrant's are way smoother sounding. The mini bullets sound like my 03 Mach 1 when I ran it catless lol. Hey contact Dodge customer service online chat. I just got an update. My car is already built and going through QC! 12 days from ordering to built! Wowowowow.FCA Dodge start chat and give them your vin number.As for mods I'm thinking just the mid muffler deletes, tint for the tail lights, taking the Hemi decal off and zl1 addon rock guards and tow hook.
    congrats! this is really odd because I ordered my a week before yours. Yeah I use chat as well but they keep telling me it is scheduled to be built. Maybe because I am getting dual stripe, not sure if it is a different conveyor belt

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats! this is really odd because I ordered my a week before yours. Yeah I use chat as well but they keep telling me it is scheduled to be built. Maybe because I am getting dual stripe, not sure if it is a different conveyor belt
    Honestly I don't know if I believe them but I'll take it. My Daytona comes with Decals so I don't know how it could be any different than your stripes. I'm hoping my car doesn't show up until March to see if rebates get better but we will see! I also have a $500 FCA private cash coupon so with current rebates I'd be at about $45,900 OTD.
    2003 torch red Mustang Mach 1. Solid 04-01-2018Wife's: 2016 Billet Silver Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo base RWD (no snow in commifornia)Ordered 2019 Charger 392 Daytona w/ Dynamic Package Granite Crystal Metallic on 02-02-2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah just contacted my dealer and they said I am in "I" status which is built not Ok'd. Holy crap last Friday I didn't even have a build date yet. He also showed an ETA to the Benicia CA Port of March 9th.
    2003 torch red Mustang Mach 1. Solid 04-01-2018Wife's: 2016 Billet Silver Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo base RWD (no snow in commifornia)Ordered 2019 Charger 392 Daytona w/ Dynamic Package Granite Crystal Metallic on 02-02-2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah just contacted my dealer and they said I am in "I" status which is built not Ok'd. Holy crap last Friday I didn't even have a build date yet. He also showed an ETA to the Benicia CA Port of March 9th.
    I'll ask my dealer. Chat people won't give me a letter status yet or ETA. You might just got lucky or your dealer might have priority over mine. Clearly, it is not about the sequence number in the VIN code. Like you, I do not want my car to show up in February as I am hoping for better rebates in March. Did you see that the cash rebate is 1,250 now? in Jan, it was 750...at least in my region.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll ask my dealer. Chat people won't give me a letter status yet or ETA. You might just got lucky or your dealer might have priority over mine. Clearly, it is not about the sequence number in the VIN code. Like you, I do not want my car to show up in February as I am hoping for better rebates in March. Did you see that the cash rebate is 1,250 now? in Jan, it was 750...at least in my region.
    Yeah rebates are $1250 for me too. I don't know how my dealer got priority. They only have 200 cars on the lot while others around me have 500-700 cars. This is almost too fast lol. I'm hoping rebates bump up to $2000 or more for March.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123