Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 196

Thread: Carven tips?

  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also thought the tips looked ridiculous when I unboxed them. They look good on the car, though.
    Likes Dextar liked this post

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    Yep, I just got mine today too. They are a lot bigger than I expected lol. Can't wait to get them on though!!

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Agreed, they’re massive haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are on my Charger


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks 485392 thanked for this post



  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Christmas promo code: XMAS19
    Good for 12% off on the Carven website. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a set of polished stainless. Love the thought of going black, but they seem to disappear back there... maybe not so much in person?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Likes Dextar, Bandit392 liked this post

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do itttttt lol. I’ve yet to put mine on, crappy weather so might wait a bit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Dextar liked this post

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mwhahaha, I just ordered the ceramic coated black for $202.39 shipped Fed ex ground
    The code definitely works!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Likes Dextar liked this post

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    775
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Bone View Post
    Mwhahaha, I just ordered the ceramic coated black for $202.39 shipped Fed ex ground
    The code definitely works!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    I asked Santa for the same pair!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Knuckle Bone, Bandit392 liked this post

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Bone View Post
    Christmas promo code: XMAS19
    Good for 12% off on the Carven website. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a set of polished stainless. Love the thought of going black, but they seem to disappear back there... maybe not so much in person?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    That's why I went SS. I feel with black it would vanish.
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, BT Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers, 20x9.5/20x11 HR5 Hell Raiser wheels w/ Conti DWS06 275/315 w/ 3mm spacer.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    That's why I went SS. I feel with black it would vanish.
    I think polished is the way to go. That being said, it would be bad ass if the polished came ceramic coated on the inside. You have to wait for some carbon to buildup, so you don't see the little pipe inside the large tip. That looks goofy. Black is good to go from the beginning.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went black because my car is white knuckle and matte black, no chrome other than the stock tips. I plan to have them stick out just a little vs flush mount. Etched Carven logo would then be visible on top and hopefully keep them from blending in too much. I'm assuming there is some color difference between the tips and the panel

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Likes miiksp liked this post

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    775
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Bone View Post
    I went black because my car is white knuckle and matte black, no chrome other than the stock tips. I plan to have them stick out just a little vs flush mount. Etched Carven logo would then be visible on top and hopefully keep them from blending in too much. I'm assuming there is some color difference between the tips and the panel

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Black forever and always because chrome died a long time ago, doesn’t look good on much of anything.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Knuckle Bone liked this post

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bedford, Texas
    Posts
    4,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric40962005 View Post
    Black forever and always because chrome died a long time ago, doesn’t look good on much of anything.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And here I am thinking I'm cool because the only thing chrome on my car are the tips Carven tips?

    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    775
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    And here I am thinking I'm cool because the only thing chrome on my car are the tips Carven tips?

    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Get with the times grandpa...I can’t keep up with speed but I’ll take the style lead lol Carven tips?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Knuckle Bone liked this post

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like
    I disagree on the Chrome.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, BT Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers, 20x9.5/20x11 HR5 Hell Raiser wheels w/ Conti DWS06 275/315 w/ 3mm spacer.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bedford, Texas
    Posts
    4,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric40962005 View Post
    Get with the times grandpa...I can’t keep up with speed but I’ll take the style lead lol Carven tips?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patience, grasshopper. You're style is good, but it is still no match for the Demon slayer....

    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Likes Eric40962005 liked this post

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •