Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Head lights

Post Thanks / Like
    are you talking about the DD led setup or the HID kits?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are talking about the DD leds then I can tell you personally how much they suck because they are currently still in my car. LEDs suck in projector housings and I've had 2 bulb failures in less than 4 months.
    Likes SuperSound liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not what HR says.

Quote Originally Posted by gasman1620 View Post
    If you are talking about the DD leds then I can tell you personally how much they suck because they are currently still in my car. LEDs suck in projector housings and I've had 2 bulb failures in less than 4 months.
    HID vs LED - Which is Brighter? 35w HID, 55w HID, and 5 Popular LED Headlight Bulbs - YouTube

That's contrary to testing online. Did you adjust them properly? What about them do you not like? The GTR bulbs are testing better then HID retrofit kits and are much easier to install.

Post Thanks / Like
    100% adjusted to the recommendation from the manufacturer. The light comes out with patterns in it, there is a giant dead zone in the middle.... it's just not right for projectors.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gasman1620 View Post
    100% adjusted to the recommendation from the manufacturer. The light comes out with patterns in it, there is a giant dead zone in the middle.... it's just not right for projectors.
    That sucks. I was considering them due to the videos I have seen.

I am buying some new assemblies and having hid installed into them but thought that was a good option in the interim.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12