Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSound View Post
    Yea your WB has it included. It's optional on a narrow body Charger like your '19. Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    you are correct, just looked at both stickers.. 19 charger did not have it, 19 WB challey does. that's odd because it doesn't seem to help unless I'm not setting something correctly as my challey can't break 4.4.as for the tire comment above... I have not found ANY difference in any of the tires I've had on my 4 scat packs, which include all 4 sets of OEM (3 pirelli (2 all season and 1 summer) and 1 GY), or the 2 sets of Indys, 2 sets of General Gmax's, the set of contis, or the cooper summers I have now. all summers have only lasted about 13-14k EXCEPT the current coopers which have about 10k on them and somehow still about 5-6/32... none got traction. granted I have not tried michellins but with the summers not lasting long and the fact that for work I drive through some bad areas (bad meaning construction type sites) I get lots of nails so it's hard to spend double on tires lol....the indy's were decent but for 305's they are expensive and they did not show me that they were any better than any other (summer) tire i've tried. again, no science here just my experience with some miles under my belt
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^While you have wider wheels/tires that should help with traction, they're also HEAVIER

Weight is not your friend
    2019 Charger Scat Pack
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    ^^^While you have wider wheels/tires that should help with traction, they're also HEAVIER

Weight is not your friend
    Great point. Wasn’t thinking about that...

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember reading this & found it on-line. Compares carbon-fiber to aluminum wheels.

Do the Shelby GT350R’s Carbon-Fiber Wheels Help Performance? – Feature – Car and Driver
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Torquer View Post
    I remember reading this & found it on-line. Compares carbon-fiber to aluminum wheels.

Do the Shelby GT350R’s Carbon-Fiber Wheels Help Performance? – Feature – Car and Driver
    Great read. Even ~30lbs in weight savings made noticeable differences.
    '18 Charger SP - Tech/Driver's/Beats Packages, WRT wheels - Tazer
    Previous:
    '17 Camaro 2SS A8
    Thanks Heat00 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting ...Only downside is the 4000$ per wheel price lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123