Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    When did you order?
    I ordered a Black Scat Pack widebody in late February. The build site wouldn’t allow me to get the tan inserted interior. So I stayed with black.

Still waiting. Mine is in Status D1, and has been for the last 10 days.
    Last edited by RT NOMAD; 05-24-2020 at 04:46 PM.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2019 Octane Red Charger GT
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2015 Charger Hellcat #0771

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine was ordered 30 days ago on 4/22/20. Mine has been in D1 status since 5/6. Not sure if the widebody options for the interior are different than the regular scatpack, but when I built it on the website, it showed the color combo on the door panels, I printed before ordering to make sure this is how I'll receive it.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    So why does the Caramel leather get the caramel door inserts but not the Caramel alcantara?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group

Post Thanks / Like
    My guess is because this is either a v6 or R/T plus model. Scat packs have the bee logo on the seats.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slidd View Post
    So why does the Caramel leather get the caramel door inserts but not the Caramel alcantara?
    I was gonna post that SAME question/statement as the Hellcat with the Sepia (tan-ish) interior gets the matching door inserts too.
    8:45 mark here: The 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody Is the Craziest Sedan on Sale - YouTube

Weird
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you see this the thread on ChargerForums? A guy showed off a factory freak Caramel/Frostbite widebody. He added a lot of SRT parts like steering wheel and floor mats from the dealer but he had black bolsters and what looked like laguna leather on them. Another guy posted on same thread with the more traditional Scat Pack seats.

Frostbite and Caramel Widebody Arrived | Charger Forums
    SOLD -- 2006 Silver Steel Metallic Charger R/T with Performance Package (AWT)
    For show -- Daytona chin spoiler -- Daytona grille -- side molding and rear goat head delete -- BT Mopar Hood Emblem
    For go -- Diablo canned tunes -- Chally SRT8 suspension and wheels -- R2C CAI -- 180 T-Stat -- R1 Rotors and Hawk HPS pads -- winter wheels/tires for the snow

CURRENT - 2019 Dodge Charger R/T Granite w Plus Package -
    ​Bone Stock!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I finally got a response from Dodge Customer Care. And to be honest, I'm more confused now than I was before. This is the quote I got from Dodge:"I am contacting you back as the case that I escalated to our brands team has been returned to me. The brands team advised that according to our resources the door panels do have a hint of caramel, however they recommend that you continue to work with the DLR as the photos we have show pre-production." Not sure if they're referring to dealer when they say DLR, and I'm not sure of the photos they show in pre-production. Everything I've seen and read in these forums indicate the caramel/black interior only includes the seats, not the door panels. Dodge is now assuring me otherwise.

Post Thanks / Like
    It could just be a supplier issue. Maybe the ones they sent to Brampton were unacceptable for whatever reason so the caramel cars will all get black door panels until the issue is resolved. This is just my guess as I have no idea what is really going on but wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8ful1 View Post
    the door panels do have a hint of caramel
    A "hint" of caramel? lol

If it does come with it, then it's like 60% of the door panel in that color
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12