Post Thanks / Like

Anyone on here have a Jeep Gladiator as well or traded Charger for one?

Looking to trade my 17 Daytona 392 for a rubicon gladiator. Was wondering if anyone else has gotten a gladiator and how they like it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar300srt8 View Post
    Looking to trade my 17 Daytona 392 for a rubicon gladiator. Was wondering if anyone else has gotten a gladiator and how they like it
    That’s a big change ... but im not the right one to ask, I traded two trucks for scat packs over the past 4 years so I go the reverse way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone on here have a Jeep Gladiator as well or traded Charger for one?

I’ve done a lot of research on the gladiator...and I was super tempted. I just have 2 big drawbacks with the gladiator...less interior room compared to my Charger my Charger, and just overall power. The v6 is tried and true, but just doesn’t give me the power I want.

It’s a good truck...and it was a serious contender, but in a year, I’m going for a ram instead.

16 Dodge Charger scat pack

Post Thanks / Like
    I decided to pull the trigger and picked up a new rubicon lifted. Love it
    Likes arod412 liked this post