Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    MSRP on my 2019 was $47,200 , but I got $4100 off and was lucky to get $2500 rebate on top of that. So my total before tax and dealer fee ($700) was $40,600. I thought I got a great deal for all power, features and special effects Man, even those dual carbon stripes! And it was custom built for me - I kept my sticker that says it was specially built for Boris! It took me maybe 7 weeks to get the car from the moment I placed an order.

Now, Carvana gave me $37,542, but the estimate did say something about $2,100 market adjustment for Orlando area. Without it, it would be 35k I guess. I had 10,400 miles on it when I sold it. I thought it was pretty good considering it was 1.5 year old.

they have not listed it yet on their site, I keep checking and will let you know guys. But looking at other scats they are selling, i bet it will be listed for 42k.

VROOM offered me $35,300 and Auto Nation was about the same. I was lazy to go to Carmax - last time I tried to sell them my car, they low balled me pretty bad.
    Last edited by BorisGT; 09-19-2020 at 09:29 PM.
    2019 Charger Scat Pack Destroyer Grey, Dynamics Package, Plus Group, Dual Carbon Stripe
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanquished View Post
    Eh. Thats not what I have found.

I have no idea why our cars are worth so much right now but lack of new inventory is definitely not the reason.

Carvana is driving all prices up because it's playing with house money.

I still have no idea who would buy my used 2018 Charger Scat for 40k when you can get a new one at the same dealer for the same price

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Well here in Michigan, when a new Scat Pack hits the lot....they're selling immediately, especially the wide bodies.
    So, again, there's like no new inventory around us here & that's driving people to "have" to buy used ones instead
    2020 Charger Widebody Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by danny25ss View Post
    Well I tried it out and here’s what I got....
    Yeah all the online buying sites were giving me relatively low(er) numbers than the dealer. So I took $38k trade in for my one year old $44k MSRP car.
    And my lease payoff was under $35k.

Post Thanks / Like
    If I was you I'd sell it right now... go look at Carmax their prices for V8 Chargers are insane. Many of them are at or above the sticker when new especially considering the $3,700 or $4,850 rebates!
    Yeah but I have no $ now. If I sold it, I'd never get a nice car again for years. Most of the $ would go to the new house principle.
    I'd end up over paying for a used POS for a few years.
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JTSRT8 View Post
    I'd end up over paying for a used POS for a few years.
    VERY true here!
    Because everything is overpriced and this bubble will eventually burst...anyone buying a used car right now is over paying. Not a good time to buy a used car, IMO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123