Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Yea this is the main color I wanted so it could be a good option.... I need to think about it a little... I had a 17 daytona in white and it was my favorite (looking) of the scat chargers I've owned.... it's only 1000$ more than the plus package on a non WB but you get the slightly nicer interior, the hood, trunk and rear deck wraps (which I know some don't like but I do) and you get the different wheels with 275's and I happen to like them better than the stock non WB and they are true black which I want so this could be a winner LOL.... the brain damage begins again
    Yea man I knew you couldn’t last long in a 380 hp suv I e driven it. It’s super boring... I think the wrap is fine I am just super firm against any numbers or words on my car. I’m ok with logos. Like the bee is fine or my hybrid logo on my car lol. I think I would do a WB now if I did it over again just due to me not have to buy new wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yea this is the main color I wanted so it could be a good option.... I need to think about it a little... I had a 17 daytona in white and it was my favorite (looking) of the scat chargers I've owned.... it's only 1000$ more than the plus package on a non WB but you get the slightly nicer interior, the hood, trunk and rear deck wraps (which I know some don't like but I do) and you get the different wheels with 275's and I happen to like them better than the stock non WB and they are true black which I want so this could be a winner LOL.... the brain damage begins again

Awesome color & a Daytona for a decent price!
    You'll get the premium/stitched dash and silver stitching too, compared to your prior Daytona....so it won't be the same interior.
    Sure it might not be a Widebody, but you'll have a new(er) color and a somewhat special/unique "Daytona" model.

And the new looking (small) brake calipers look better than the prior years, if it doesn't have the Dynamics Package.

Is it local?
    Any other options/packages on it?
    2020 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Heat, that looks sweet!! I love the color!! Now do we take bets on exhaust next??
    2019 Challenger Pitch Black Scat Pack Widebody; 2019 Ram 2500 Night Edition Delmonico Red Prior: 2015 Charger R/T

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric40962005 View Post
    Yea man I knew you couldn’t last long in a 380 hp suv I e driven it. It’s super boring... I think the wrap is fine I am just super firm against any numbers or words on my car. I’m ok with logos. Like the bee is fine or my hybrid logo on my car lol. I think I would do a WB now if I did it over again just due to me not have to buy new wheels.

yup I hear you... it is boring and I'm trying to fight and resist my inner temptation lol..... I might try to wait until some of these WB's show up locally.... but I thought maybe the daytona was a good compromise and a savings of the 6k WB package... but yea given all things equal, I still prefer the WB charger lol....
    '21 DD R/T White/Red/Blacktop, '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    yup I hear you... it is boring and I'm trying to fight and resist my inner temptation lol..... I might try to wait until some of these WB's show up locally.... but I thought maybe the daytona was a good compromise and a savings of the 6k WB package... but yea given all things equal, I still prefer the WB charger lol....
    Yea that is a good upgrade for the cost honestly. I’ll try to bug. You guys more on here I haven’t driven my car in weeks my battery is probably dead lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post

Awesome color & a Daytona for a decent price!
    You'll get the premium/stitched dash and silver stitching too, compared to your prior Daytona....so it won't be the same interior.
    Sure it might not be a Widebody, but you'll have a new(er) color and a somewhat special/unique "Daytona" model.

And the new looking (small) brake calipers look better than the prior years, if it doesn't have the Dynamics Package.

Is it local?
    Any other options/packages on it?
    that's what I was thinking too lol... I think it has the upgraded brakes as part of the daytona package and I like the rims and decals... not sure if it has anything else. yes it's local. going to investigate further. it seems the perfect compromise from regular non WB with no dynamics and WB, both in price and value/features. here we go LOL
    '21 DD R/T White/Red/Blacktop, '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    actually I can't tell believe it or not, if these are the 6 piston.... honestly it doesn't really matter. it does have the 9.5" 275's in stead of the 9" 245's so that's a plus. I just pulled the sticker it has no options other than the daytona package. let me post the pic from my phone hang on

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    actually I can't tell believe it or not, if these are the 6 piston.... honestly it doesn't really matter. it does have the 9.5" 275's in stead of the 9" 245's so that's a plus. I just pulled the sticker it has no options other than the daytona package. let me post the pic from my phone hang on
    I think they are just the new version of the 4 piston brembos dodge is using they are bigger than the old version and look better to me.

Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes that the new 2021 version of the 4-pistons.

Same calipers used on Demon in 2018 except Scat Pack will have solid vented rotors (no more slots).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah those are the new calipers & they look waaay better, and the 4 pistons are still great IMO.

Less options = lower cost and you won't get killed on resale value.
    We all know you don't keep your cars long, so I think that would help you since the Daytonas hold their value a little better than a regular Scat Pack too.

What's the price (MSRP & OTD) on it?

The WB might be a little nicer, but it's going to cost more and you'll end up taking more of a hit whenever you do get rid of it for essentially the same car. (it's not like a 392 vs Hellcat here or anything)
    2020 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Go wide :-)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Air Bags for people that understand the difference

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789