Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona 392 Driver View Post
    You can use the Adam's wheel cleaner spray for the engine bay. I spray it, take a rag or brush (depending on how dirty it is and where) and give it a wipe down and then hose it off real good. I wash my car every week, so it really doesn't get that bad. And the best thing, their wheel cleaner won't hurt your paint.
    Once I run out of my CG product Ill give the Adams a try, I haven't been disappointed yet! I also never had the guts to hose off my engine bay so I usually just spot clean with a rag and solution.
    2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | HHP Stage 2R Cam | 3.91 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Sport 4 315/35/20 & 275/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Post Thanks / Like
    Something's I have noticed

The foam gun you use doesn't make as much of a difference as your soap does. I personally use CG honeydew and absolutely love it. I can swear by that product and Griots. The pressure washer should be 1.4gpm anything less and I have encountered some issues. Also I use an electric one from HomeDepot cant think of the name off the top of my head but its something like 1400psi 1.4gpm and it was 140dollars. I can also swear by the OP's methods for detailing. To me washing a car is extremely personal. Every time I purchase a car, new or old, the first thing I do when I get home is wash it.
    Thanks BM_SRT thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12