Thread: Colgan Bra

Post Thanks / Like

Colgan Bra

Ok, I'm old school, I like the old school look and I have ALWAYS liked the fabric bra on cars.

I finally found one for my car, and may just jump on it. What do y'all think?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Good way to scratch the hell out of your paint and look like a grandpa in your badass muscle car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    2006 Dodge Charger Daytona TorRed #1354, SRT Heads/Intake - ARH Long Tubes - Spartan Plus Cam - Magnaflow - 3.91s - 411rwhp/410rwtq
    Acceleration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLey...aubWU9N6ezVy7g

I detail cars in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area! 757-435-4027

Likes RubiaCat, drawsnay5 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Go down to your tint guy and have a self-healing clear protector installed.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site
    Likes POWERMAN, punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've used Colgan before on a few vehicles and love the product. As long as you don't leave it on for extended periods it'll be fine. Never had an issue with scratches.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines
    Likes punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Not my style.
    2017 300S Hemi, 1969 Cutlass

Post Thanks / Like
    The Colgan will require maintenance in the form of washing the backside and conditioning it. I have used their products before in the 80's. Quality is good, but the clear bra is a better but also more expemsive option. I just had the Xpel paint protection clear film installed on my 2019 300S and it looks great. Cost was $1100 for the extended hood and fender kit, front bumper, side mirrors and door cups.
    Likes POWERMAN liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post

Post Thanks / Like
    I find it funny, a light bar on a 300 with a zombie apocalypse basket on top is cool, but ask about a bra and people absolutely loose their sht lol

Before I took delivery my car, the front and rear bumpers were scratched all to hell, a headlight was damaged and it had West Texas sandstorm remnants in places there shouldn't be dirt.

The dealership repainted the front and rear bumpers (quite crappily, I might add), replaced the headlight and gave me my car. After 4 trips to the dealer and several calls to Dodge, they won't repaint it.

After 6 months, many clayings, compounding and polishes, I finally got all the over spray off the car, and MOST of the paint corrected. The front bumper is a lost cause though.

Spending $1000 on clear protection is out.

I figured this was a more affordable better camouflaging option.

I appreciate the input, seriously. If I didn't want to know, I wouldn't have asked. Maybe I should have explained all that in the first post lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    The bra is OK as I had one on a PT Cruiser. It was PITA to remove and re-install just to wash the car. Even bigger PITA to remove, clean, dry and the re-install. And an even bigger PITA if it was raining.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site