Thread: trinity issues

Post Thanks / Like

trinity issues

Well last time at the track i had a few issues with my trinity. i have had the trinity for about 3/4 years no issues.
    At Atco we loaded the custom tune into the car. had some issue with the touch screen , which i use all the time. Tune loading stopped and i don't think was successful.
    went down the track and at the last 200 feet the car just slows down.
    went back to the pits and the car ran all right. loaded the same tune ,this time using the buttons and ran again no issues. But the trinity touch screen didn't work.
    At home a week latter the touch screen worked again, everything seems fine but my tuning guy can't put more that one custom tune into the tribity at a time. When i have my custom 93 tune in the trinity and try to add a race gas tune the 93 tune disappears, i usually have three custom tunes in the trinity at a time, why can't i do that now? and how to get the 3 tunes in the trinity?

PB ET 14.02 at CamaroFest 5 totally stock
    PB RT Sportsman tree .003 at Challengerfest 3, PB RT pro tree .019 at MSHS VMP 5/16
    PB 0-60 3.24 MIR Raceway Drag Radials 6/18

PB 0-60 4.40 Street Tires on the street Calabash 10/14

PB 60' 1.472 @ CF9 4/18
    PB ET 1/8 6.911 @ CF9 4/18
    PB MPH 1/8 100.17 @ Atco 11/18
    PB ET 10.857 @ CF9 4/18

PB MPH 127.29 @ Atco 11/18

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you looked at using an sd card? 2gb is the max that works with them.
    LMI True 4" CAI - Tranzformer V2 - Trinity - QTP Cut Outs - Killer Glass - BT Catch Can & Underhood Bling
    20x9.5, 20x10.5 Brass Monkey Hellcat Reps - KW Adjustable Springs - Stainless Long Tube Headers w/ Catless Mids - Whipple 2.9L - TruFiber Deep Dish Grill - Amerihood Hellcat Hood