Post Thanks / Like

Intune3 issue wideband

Need some help, i had contact with a tuner on a very well known company in USA for a remote tune on my supercharged 426 Charger -14 but it didn't work out so i got in touch with Johan on Diablotoona and he will help us with the tune. He needs the car logged with a Diablosport device so i bought a Intune3 for the job but we can´t get it to register the wide band sensors. We have tried everything that we can think of but there is no response. My mechanic contacted Diablosport for support but we can´t get any response from them. After the first contact he made they got back after several days and wanted more info and some logs from the device. He sent them the info the next day but since then there is no response from them despite that we have sent 5 emails to them asking for response for support. It has now been almost 2 weeks since the last contact so i was wondering if this is a common problem with their support or if there is any other contact info to get them to respond. Starting to get desperate now since we cant get the car tuned and ready until we get the Intune working.

Post Thanks / Like
    Analog issues are most commonly ground based issues.
    If there is NO change in the signal coming from the analog you may have the wrong channel configured.
    You can test with a multi meter at the tip of the analog cable to see if its getting a 0-5V sweep from the sensor. If not, trace it back until you get that signal and you should find the issue.

Please let me know who you were working with on our end or the case number you have and I will look into that.

Thanks
    Please don't PM me, I don't always have time to go through them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mike for the swift response. The initial response we got from you were from Amber M. Kesatie on Diablo Tech Support so the info and logs that he sent should be in that mailbox. I dont have the case number here since it is my mechanic Marco Garver that has been sending the requests. I will relay your answer to my Marco and would really appreciate if you could have the other info that he sent checked out and then make a response to him.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello again Mike. I´m sorry to say that your support is really bad. We sent over the requested info January 15:th and your CSR Tech got back with that the issue was going to be sent up to the master tech but then we havn´t heard anything. This is the same as the last time, no answer. In this response rate i could take months to resolve the issue and thats just not acceptable. As you maybe understand i´m pretty frustrated now since the Intune wasn´t cheap. On your website it says that response time is within 8 hrs but obviously thats just a imaginary number. Its sad because i had the impression that DiabloSport is a serious company.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I know the case was escalated, but these issues are rarely if ever, a problem with the device.
    9.9 out of 10 analog issues I have dealt with since we first started offering the analog inputs years ago has been wiring/ground related issues.

Have you tested the analog output with a multi-meter to confirm there is a proper 0-5 V signal coming out of the WB controller??
    Test it again at the tip where it connects to the device to ensure the cable is not the problem.
    Determining where you are getting signal is the first step in diagnosing an issue like this.

I am still having a tough time finding more info on this case here without a name or email address or case number. I understand if its not you thats been working with us but without more info it makes it tough to look up on my end.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    The CSR Tech that handles the case is Amber Kesatie and Marcos mail is marco.garver@selectcars.se. He has some concerns that the software in the Intune was showing 2017 instead of 2020 and it couldn't be changed and he did the testing with the multi-meter and it seemed to work.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, just for reference the case number is 451483.

Its imperitive that we confirm the signal is coming through the cable all the way to the tip.
    If so, make sure the cable is fully seated in the receptacle, or, try configuring the channel 2 and see if its set on that one.

We have hundreds of users running the analog on their i3, and I dont have any other complaints that its not working. It is not going to be a device software issue, and is less likely to be a hardware issue...most often some sort of wiring or ground issue.

Thanks