Post Thanks / Like

Intune3 issue wideband

Need some help, i had contact with a tuner on a very well known company in USA for a remote tune on my supercharged 426 Charger -14 but it didn't work out so i got in touch with Johan on Diablotoona and he will help us with the tune. He needs the car logged with a Diablosport device so i bought a Intune3 for the job but we can´t get it to register the wide band sensors. We have tried everything that we can think of but there is no response. My mechanic contacted Diablosport for support but we can´t get any response from them. After the first contact he made they got back after several days and wanted more info and some logs from the device. He sent them the info the next day but since then there is no response from them despite that we have sent 5 emails to them asking for response for support. It has now been almost 2 weeks since the last contact so i was wondering if this is a common problem with their support or if there is any other contact info to get them to respond. Starting to get desperate now since we cant get the car tuned and ready until we get the Intune working.

Post Thanks / Like
    Analog issues are most commonly ground based issues.
    If there is NO change in the signal coming from the analog you may have the wrong channel configured.
    You can test with a multi meter at the tip of the analog cable to see if its getting a 0-5V sweep from the sensor. If not, trace it back until you get that signal and you should find the issue.

Please let me know who you were working with on our end or the case number you have and I will look into that.

Thanks
    Please don't PM me, I don't always have time to go through them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mike for the swift response. The initial response we got from you were from Amber M. Kesatie on Diablo Tech Support so the info and logs that he sent should be in that mailbox. I dont have the case number here since it is my mechanic Marco Garver that has been sending the requests. I will relay your answer to my Marco and would really appreciate if you could have the other info that he sent checked out and then make a response to him.
    Thanks