Post Thanks / Like

Upgrade to Trinity 2 EX Platinum from Predator with CMR tune

I got a Trinity 2 EX Platinum to replace my Predator.
    I have a CMR tune from the Predator. How do I convert?
    Is it okay to attach the Trinity 2 and do some tune changes without converting tune? Will that corrupt the Predator tune?
    Net is where I be......Nathan is me
    2006 Charger SRT8
    Inferno Red (Just a blur to most folks) with All Factory Options / Groups, SRT8 Mats, Side moldings/rear ram's head shaved
    Billet Technology all over + valve covers and coil covers, KillerGlass Pipe, LMI FIV CAI, 180 Tstat, Magnaflow 3" exhaust
    MPR Motorsports built 6.1 based/392 NA Stroker, BBK 85mm TB, TranZformer, Kooks Long Tubes, 3.70 LSD Hellcat rear cradle
    BCR coilovers with Hotchkis sways and Nitto 245/45/20F - 295/40/20R NT555-G2 paws

Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody know?
    2006 Charger SRT8
    Inferno Red (Just a blur to most folks) with All Factory Options / Groups, SRT8 Mats, Side moldings/rear ram's head shaved
    Billet Technology all over + valve covers and coil covers, KillerGlass Pipe, LMI FIV CAI, 180 Tstat, Magnaflow 3" exhaust
    MPR Motorsports built 6.1 based/392 NA Stroker, BBK 85mm TB, TranZformer, Kooks Long Tubes, 3.70 LSD Hellcat rear cradle
    BCR coilovers with Hotchkis sways and Nitto 245/45/20F - 295/40/20R NT555-G2 paws

Thanks AnglerRT thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    1 -As a general rule restore your stock tune first and make sure you car runs on it.
    2 - Contact mike at Diablo Sport as I would suspect the format of the CMR is different.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    I sort of thought Mike would have chimed in by now...
    2006 Charger SRT8