I picked up a stock exhaust off a 2006 Charger RT and am going to install in on my 2008 SE v6 3.5. All I want to do is buy 2 reducers to mate the two mid pipes from the SE to the two inlets on the stock RT exhaust. Can anyone help me with what size reducers to buy to accomplish this? By looking at it I would guess I'd need something that fits inside the flares on the ends of the stock RT exhaust and fits over the mid pipes on the SE. Thanks!