Post Thanks / Like

AWE Exhaust Only At HHP

New From AWE, Only at HHPRacing.com!

Unprecedented precision engineering tailored for the purveyors of big power. Trademark fitment and No CEL guarantees, construction and materials capable to withstand any caliber of violence, and a soundtrack that will shake the walls.

The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the ‘15+ Dodge Charger and Challenger.

Landing March 4th, 2020

Click here to learn more >> www.AWEatHHP.com

The BEST Sounding Hemi Exhaust On The Planet! - YouTube

www.HHPRacing.com
    The Official Home of the Most Powerful Modern 5.7L, 6.1L, 392ci & 426ci HEMI Engine Packages.
    The Leader In LX Performance Parts & Installation
    Check Us Out Online & Contact Us Today At 1-888-894-1115

Serving the members of this forum since 2004.

Post Thanks / Like
    How does this system deal with active exhaust?

Does it only come with 3" diameter?
    Last edited by RT NOMAD; 02-26-2020 at 05:02 PM.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2019 Octane Red Charger GT
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2015 Charger Hellcat #0771

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RT NOMAD View Post
    x2 on this

I know of AWE Tuning from the Euro scene (VW) and they're known for their high quality exhaust and other stuff. I don't imagine this being cheap though :/
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Just purchased an AWE touring edition non resonated exhaust. It’s was on sale 15% off on urotuning.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for bringing that to our attention! Unfortunately that will be nixed and there's a chance their orders won't be fulfilled by whoever was providing them with the kits since it's a blatant violation by an unauthorized seller of AWE and the manfucturer is dealing with it. Unfortunately tough times times bring out the worst in some and that's what just showed up in our pond, someone thinking they were being slick and all they've done is created a slick.

Fortunately we are the only ones with these kits in stock to my knowledge. Had you purchased from us today you would have received the kit tomorrow and been able to hear that killer exhaust note by the weekend. If your order doesn't get fulfilled in a timely manner by the unauthorized seller feel free to call in and check our stock to see if we still have availability. We're shipping kits out daily so our stock won't last long.
    Last edited by HighHorseman; 03-25-2020 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Spelling
    www.HHPRacing.com
    The Official Home of the Most Powerful Modern 5.7L, 6.1L, 392ci & 426ci HEMI Engine Packages.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RT NOMAD View Post

Does it only come with 3" diameter?
    For the active exhaust system AWE is providing billet simulators just like most of the other exhaust manufacturers. They remove the exhaust valves completely out of the system then you recommend their dummy plates to the stock motor and the motors are relocated up and out of the way.

On the other hand, if you are getting tuned you don't need to bother using their simulators, just tell your tuner to turn off the valves and you will have no problem. That's what I do when I tune cars, I just turn it off so it never tries to activate.

I'm sure we could even talk Diablosport into adding the exhaust valve delete into their handheld tune options if there was demand for it.
    www.HHPRacing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Unreal. Thanks for the heads up

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HighHorseman View Post

I'm sure we could even talk Diablosport into adding the exhaust valve delete into their handheld tune options if there was demand for it.
    Good thought, you should mention that to Mr McMahan
    Please don't PM me, I don't always have time to go through them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mike! I already did

I also told him to change the HP ratings through the SRT Pages on the newer cars, who wouldn't love seeing their HP rated numbers go up with the application of their tuner. lol
    www.HHPRacing.com

Likes snobrdrdan liked this post