Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Grand_hustle17 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good read. I've been wanting to have a flex fuel car since I worked at GM back in 06 when they first come out. Already have me vicm and a buddy who just upgraded his hellcat injector's. If it's 800 plus a custom tune I'll do it right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Z View Post
    Good read. I've been wanting to have a flex fuel car since I worked at GM back in 06 when they first come out. Already have me vicm and a buddy who just upgraded his hellcat injector's. If it's 800 plus a custom tune I'll do it right now.
    Jay , if I were going this route, the ONLY kit I've seen that can actually take full advantage of flex tuning is satera's kit. I will say when I ran e on my 392 the gains were noticeable on the butt dyno and that wasn't even close to it's full potential.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    16’ charger Scatpack
    Forged 392 based 426 stroker, Arrington phase four Apache heads, custom grind cam , ported and matched 6.1 manifold, long tube headers , solo performance cutback ,ati pulley and pinned crank , custom cai , Tba diff brace with 3.70’s out back and 30” et r’s
    Likes Jay Z liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Random question... are hellcat injectors direct swap in the 392?

Post Thanks / Like
    Send me a link please

Post Thanks / Like
    Just sent him a msg using my mom's fb. I'll let you guys know. I'm ready to pull trigger as soon as confirmed but hellcat injector's and a walboro 255

Post Thanks / Like
    Just sent him a msg using my mom's fb. I'll let you guys know. I'm ready to pull trigger as soon as confirmed but hellcat injector's and a walboro 255
    Who did you dm?

Post Thanks / Like
    Satera on FB
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Count me out in this. Satera emailed me and stated they are still in beta testing so not for public yet but with my set up I'd net maybe 10hp. 6.1 don't like corn without boost
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Count me out in this. Satera emailed me and stated they are still in beta testing so not for public yet but with my set up I'd net maybe 10hp. 6.1 don't like corn without boost
    It would net you more if you combined the e85 with a bottle of nitrous Flex Fuel AdapterFlex Fuel Adapter
    Likes Grand_hustle17, ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Any updates from anyone on this? I have purchased the Pro Flex kit but have yet to install it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Proflex and I have no issues with it. Car runs really well with it. We run e85 all of the time. We are Procharged as well. And I would not run nitrous without a tune on e85.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WDOM8KR View Post
    I have the Proflex and I have no issues with it. Car runs really well with it. We run e85 all of the time. We are Procharged as well. And I would not run nitrous without a tune on e85.
    If you are running the procharger supplied tune with pump gas timing values, you are leaving the bulk of the available gains of moving to E85 on the table...
    Please don't PM me, I don't always have time to go through them!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123