Post Thanks / Like

Winter Haven Car Show

Hey guys,
    The 1st Sat. of the month, the same people that put on the Winter Garden show put one on here in Winter Haven. I went out to check it out just now, and they need some Mopars's badly! I saw 1 SRT8 Maggie out of all the cars. So whenever we can arrange it they said we would have a whole street to ourselves, so we will be able to park together. It's in downtown Winter Haven, and runs from 4-9. Same thing as in Winter Garden, door prizes, 50/50... and this one is right down the street from my house
    BuzzKill
    - a 2009 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee #196 of 425

Option Groups I,II,III
    Sig by Schimbo
    Mods:Airaid CAI,Predator,180t-stat,KillerGlass,15%Tint,Resos Deleted,ABS Cover,StreetGlow&LEDGLOW inside and out,StreetGlow Plate Frame,Strobes,BT CatchCan& BT Titanium Bling,2 10"Kicker CVR's added to the Kicker System,Custom Speaker Box,Custom Trunk Liner,Blacked Out Turn Signals,Decepticon Emblems Front& Back,Custom SRT Grill Badge,BuzzKill on Front Bumper&Back Fenders... ...
    Super Bee Registry #1237
    Thanks 1fishy1 thanked for this post
    Likes 1fishy1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    you got an address?
    2012 Fiat 500 Sport

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll go next Month! Post an address!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is in Downtown Winter Haven, Right off 17, on Central ave. It's just listed as Central Park, no address. But you can't miss downtown Winter Haven. We will all meet at 3:30 at the Cobb movie theatre, which is right down the road from downtown, and ride in together. The address for the Cobb is:
    920 Havendale Blvd. NW Winter Haven Fl, 33881
    They have a huge parking lot out front we can meet up in without disturbing any of the businesses, or them disturbing us. Then we can all ride in together. They were excited about us coming out, so everyone try and make this one next month. That would be on Sept. 5th, so mark your calenders. If you have any questions post them or PM me.
    BuzzKill
    - a 2009 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee #196 of 425

Option Groups I,II,III
    Sig by Schimbo
    Mods:Airaid CAI,Predator,180t-stat,KillerGlass,15%Tint,Resos Deleted,ABS Cover,StreetGlow&LEDGLOW inside and out,StreetGlow Plate Frame,Strobes,BT CatchCan& BT Titanium Bling,2 10"Kicker CVR's added to the Kicker System,Custom Speaker Box,Custom Trunk Liner,Blacked Out Turn Signals,Decepticon Emblems Front& Back,Custom SRT Grill Badge,BuzzKill on Front Bumper&Back Fenders... ...
    Super Bee Registry #1237

Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds like fun! I think I can make this one.

HEMI Registry # 1181
    BBP 2007 Charger SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    ill see how im feelin and ill try my best
    2012 Fiat 500 Sport

Post Thanks / Like
    put me down!
    Ready to Dodge down the Road

Post Thanks / Like
    Put me down, but that's Labor Day weekend so plans may change. Are you having a Car Wash before the event?...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Winter Haven is a great show...although I didn't take the Maggie because it was supposed to rain like heck...

Two Maggies did show up though - both in the fasst color LOL

It is a great show - usually around 125 cars - and Winter Haven will love you like we do in Davenport...

You would really like it - some great ground pounders - to cars of yesteryear - to guys like us...

Most of those same cars will be at the Davenport Show the next week Aug 8th...

It's sort of a circuit that many of us attend as we follow Butch and Jennifer around. [They do different shows at the same time - except for Winter Haven where they both attend]

Winter Haven - 1st Saturday

Davenport - 2nd Saturday

Winter Garden Show - Deland Show - 3rd Saturday

Woody's on Cypress Garden Blvd. - 4th Saturday..

http://www.musicbywjbj.com/events.htm

all by Butch and Jen of WJBJ
    Last edited by uwsacf; 08-03-2009 at 07:37 PM.
    2010 Ford F150
    2009 Lincoln Town Car BB
    2007 MSRT - BB [1 of 20] - 12k
    2003 Crown Vic Sport [daily driver] BB - now at 430k
    1996 Impala SS BBB - 19k
    1972 Chrysler Newport Coupe

www.cardomain.com/id/uwsacf

Post Thanks / Like
    Robert, where were you - I didn't see your car there?

I'm surprised you didn't know about this show - Winter Haven recently held their 5th Anniversary Cruise and couple months ago with about 300 guys attending...

[The same night the Sheriff's cars ran thru the show chasing a robber from Lakeland with the Chopper]

They had shot out the tires on the SUV and boxed him in on the corner of 17 almost on top of the show...

Now that was scary...
    2010 Ford F150
    2009 Lincoln Town Car BB
    2007 MSRT - BB [1 of 20] - 12k
    2003 Crown Vic Sport [daily driver] BB - now at 430k
    1996 Impala SS BBB - 19k
    1972 Chrysler Newport Coupe

www.cardomain.com/id/uwsacf

Post Thanks / Like
    Im new with a 2014 sper bee srt. I have a problem with my rear tires spinning to much any ideas how to launch. I will be at the next show in winter haven. I have been told to buy viper rims and they will fit my rear because of the brambo brakes and a wider tire can fit in. They are expensive,

Post Thanks / Like
    fishy.....

welcome. viper rims would not be something i would do. won't help traction one bit. you want more traction, buy a stickier tire. nitto & mickey thompson make decent drag radials that are wider than stock and will fit the stock rim. just don't expect a lot of tread life from running a drag radial....... never mind the poor traction/performance when it rains...... something to consider when living in central florida.
    ‚Äčwww.legmakerintakes.com
    9.39 @ 148 mph P
    WR forged 6.1 Procharger F1A Nitrous Outlet
    AfterHours Mopar Perf. installed!!!

"This is what I love about drag racing. I feel an intense focus as everything is extremely loud and quiet around me simultaneously. Nothing else besides me and my immediate environment exists for these short moments." - Budoboy

Share This Thread