Page 450 of 463 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 6940
    Post Thanks / Like

Test fit my cheap Duraflex hood. Looks pretty mean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes SHARKY 370 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Updated grill mesh from clip reassembly
    Filled new radiator an leakednchecked

Whew warm today 109 in three shade

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by diboblo View Post
    Added a GoPro Session to the rearview mirror.

Since the mirror mount, on my Hellcat, is in a little enclosure, I made a mirror tap harness, with a 12-5 volt dropdown circuit, and mounted the camera to the side of the enclosure. Works great!!!

Harness:

Tapped into the mirror harness:

Coiled it up and ran it out the mirror end of the enclosure:

Mounted and adjusted:

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    Please solder these in those quick connectors are night marked down the road

Post Thanks / Like
    I have alerts set up for several of the Pick Your Part junkyards in the area. Got a notice of a Magnum RT that was just put into the yard. Pics showed an SRT8 bumper on it. Went to the yard this weekend and picked it up to have a spare (and for maybe a different project). It's not perfect, the underbody area is cracked in two places and wasn't repaired very well. It had all the grilles in place, but was missing one of the fog light bezels. All in all, not a bad score for $45. Also score a mint cargo cover for $13.

On the drive back from the yard, I saw this sweet looking 2008 Police Package Magnum.

- Brian T.
    "Pam the Demon Wagon" 2006 Magnum SRT
    8 #That70sSRT8

| web: Michael Brian Studios | instagram: @MichaelBrianStudios |
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Getting New Leather seats... Thanks to Roadwire showing some love to Gen1 Charger........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................
    Charged Motorworks Front Bumper, Wide Body Kit, & Hellcat Hood, Hellcat Spoiler, Hellcat Rear Bumper, Roof Spoiler w/LED, Dual Exhaust, Blastin Bob Tips, Jones Full Boar V-Tube Muffler, De-badged, Painted LED Tail-lights & Side Markers, AAD Performance Upper Control Arms, XM-313 20x10 -24 & 20x12 -44, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20, ST Coilovers, Avin Radio, BigBully, BT Catch Can, 73mm TB, Hypertech Tune, American Bass XR12, American Bass Amp, Frozen Rotors, Hawk Street5.0, Progress 35/22mm Sway Bars, Flashtech Halo, Diode Dynamic Demon eye & HID.The "THRESHER" Build Page
    Likes Tikibeast, blistering, SHARKY 370, diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Had already swapped out foglights from HID to LED, but they were cheaper Amazon ones. Nowhere NEAR as bright. But better than stock. And as of last night, have swapped out cheapo LED's for the Diode Dynamics SLF versions.

Not much brighter really, than the previous cheap LED's.....??

Seems the logical choice would be to swap back to HID bulbs again.
    2013 Charger R/T
    Road & Track Package
    FUN Additions via: TranZformer GEN II, DiabloSport (HEMIFEVER) Tuning, Sultans Of Spark Coils, Plus a 6.4L SRT intake! Minus some resonators EQUALS Loads of Dodge Bad-Assery Built In!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Curbed my damn rims. Pics later today, in the office and pissed off.

Bone Stock motor w/ Hoosier bias-ply up front and MT ET Street R in the rear: ET: 11.612, MPH: 119.52, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000
    Not Stock: Who knows...

Post Thanks / Like
    Charged Motorworks Front Bumper, Wide Body Kit, & Hellcat Hood, Hellcat Spoiler, Hellcat Rear Bumper, Roof Spoiler w/LED, Dual Exhaust, Blastin Bob Tips, Jones Full Boar V-Tube Muffler, De-badged, Painted LED Tail-lights & Side Markers, AAD Performance Upper Control Arms, XM-313 20x10 -24 & 20x12 -44, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20, ST Coilovers, Avin Radio, BigBully, BT Catch Can, 73mm TB, Hypertech Tune, American Bass XR12, American Bass Amp, Frozen Rotors, Hawk Street5.0, Progress 35/22mm Sway Bars, Flashtech Halo, Diode Dynamic Demon eye & HID.The "THRESHER" Build Page
    Likes Tikibeast, fumanchu182 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Going to reach out ot manufacturer and some local shops. Speaking of, if anyone knows any in the Maryland area please drop me a lead.

Bone Stock motor w/ Hoosier bias-ply up front and MT ET Street R in the rear: ET: 11.612, MPH: 119.52, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000
    Not Stock: Who knows...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MopaR/T View Post
    Had already swapped out foglights from HID to LED, but they were cheaper Amazon ones. Nowhere NEAR as bright. But better than stock. And as of last night, have swapped out cheapo LED's for the Diode Dynamics SLF versions.

Not much brighter really, than the previous cheap LED's.....??

Seems the logical choice would be to swap back to HID bulbs again.
    I use LEDs for fogs, but HIDs are brighter than LEDs. In all the headlights I’ve built HID is always my #1 choice, especially if you want “bright”. Of course proper aim and optics is always important as well.
    2006 300C (Midnight Blue/Beige)
    - 20x9 Hyper Black Hellcat Reps - 275/40-20 Goodyear Eagle Sports - StreetEdge Coilovers
    - 180 Tstat - Frankentake IV - Corsa Sport Catback - SRT Challenger Mounts
    - Intune i3 (CAI 91 Tune)

- Custom Headlight Retrofit - XB LED fogs - LED tails
    - Pioneer AVH-2330NEX - iDatalink Maestro

Thanks Tikibeast, MopaR/T thanked for this post
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Replaced my broken original motor mounts (446763kms) with the SRT8 ones, yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    Likes SHARKY 370 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Already Changed my Steering wheel. Kind of pissed. I ordered the SRT Flat Bottom and they sent this one. Problem was I sold my current one to pay for this one. So I was stuck with it. I was refunded 1/2 my money back thou. PS: This was not ordered from Pratts. Ordered this wheel from Schram up in MI., Not a good first impression for Schram. Still not a bad deal, just not what I wanted............................................ ...........................................

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pdyebrasil View Post
    I use LEDs for fogs, but HIDs are brighter than LEDs. In all the headlights I’ve built HID is always my #1 choice, especially if you want “bright”. Of course proper aim and optics is always important as well.
    Yeah, think I'll go back to HID. But only if Diode Dynamics will accept a return for Customer Dissatisfaction...?! Guess I better ask them.
    2013 Charger R/T
    Road & Track Package
    FUN Additions via: TranZformer GEN II, DiabloSport (HEMIFEVER) Tuning, Sultans Of Spark Coils, Plus a 6.4L SRT intake! Minus some resonators EQUALS Loads of Dodge Bad-Assery Built In!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Steering wheel looks pretty good? But I if you wanted to the other style, I can see where it'd be frustrating.
    2013 Charger R/T
    Road & Track Package

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fumanchu182 View Post
    Curbed my damn rims. Pics later today, in the office and pissed off.
    Trust me I know the feeling
    2012 300 SRT8 exhaust, intake, tuned, 180 thermostat, oil catch can
    2011 M37s 22's, BC coil overs, exhaust, intake, other small stuff
    2006 Land Rover (Wife's Ride) 22's
    2012 Camaro LS (wife's Ride) 22's, exhaust, intake, stereo upgrade
    2012 Hyundai Veloster (Daughter's Ride)
    2004 Impala SS Supercharged (Sold)
    2004 Escalade (Wrecked) 22's DVD's
    1999 Dodge Durango (Sold)
    1996 Accord heavy Modded (Traded)
    1995 Impala SS heavy Modded (Sold) Gone but not forgotten
    Likes fumanchu182 liked this post