Page 487 of 487 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487
Results 7,291 to 7,299 of 7299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XFR SRT8 View Post
    Are the 300c skirts different? I always assumed they were the same!
    The 300 ones have less of a "ledge" on them.

2006 300 SRT8 / 2012 300 SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XFR SRT8 View Post
    Are the 300c skirts different? I always assumed they were the same!
    The 300 rocker panels have a slight ledge to them, and then are a smooth radius to underneath the car. The Magnum has a concave section before it flattens out to wrap underneath the car.

300 Rockers:

This Magnum w/300 swap still has the Magnum rocker panels on it

Mine with the 300 rockers on it

Even the 300 Tourings sold in Europe and Australia had the Magnum rockers from the factory.

- Brian T.
    "Pam the Demon Wagon" 2006 Magnum SRT
    8 #That70sSRT8

| web: Michael Brian Studios | instagram: @MichaelBrianStudios |
    Likes XFR SRT8 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikuhlBrian View Post
    Got my bumper back from paint and installed. For the most part my 300 front end swap is complete.

Great job! Looks amazing!

Did you ever wire up the ambient lighting on the door panels?

2006 300 SRT8
    Accuair Equipped
    Avant Garde F431 (Electron Blue)
    IG: @bagged_srt

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 5280SRT8 View Post
    Great job! Looks amazing!

Did you ever wire up the ambient lighting on the door panels?
    Thanks. I "sorta" got the amibient lighting working on the front door panels. I'll have to go back in and remember what wires I tapped into. The driver's side is dimmer than on the passenger side, and they are on all the time when the car is running. I have yet to figure out what wires to tap into for the rear doors, of the wiring that is already in the door. Once I figure it all out, I'll do a quick write up for the site.
    - Brian T.
    8 #That70sSRT8

Thanks 5280SRT8 thanked for this post
    Likes 5280SRT8 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. I "sorta" got the amibient lighting working on the front door panels. I'll have to go back in and remember what wires I tapped into. The driver's side is dimmer than on the passenger side, and they are on all the time when the car is running. I have yet to figure out what wires to tap into for the rear doors, of the wiring that is already in the door. Once I figure it all out, I'll do a quick write up for the site.
    For the rear doors, you can tap into pins 6 and 4 of the window switch. That will give you switched power, to the ambient lights. If you press the window lockout button, on the driver master switch, both rear door window switch lights and ambient light will extinguish.

If you tap into the front passenger 6 pin connector, on the window switch... pin 3 is ground and pin 1 is power. This will also give you switched power, via the driver door master switch.

Bob

LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    Last edited by diboblo; 01-15-2021 at 08:21 PM.
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Likes body80, BryGuy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by diboblo View Post
    For the rear doors, you can tap into pins 6 and 4 of the window switch. That will give you switched power, to the ambient lights. If you press the window lockout button, on the driver master switch, both rear door window switc lights and ambient light will extinguish.

If you tap into the front passenger 6 pin connector, on the window switch... pin 3 is ground and pin 1 is power. This will also give you switched power, via the driver door master switch.

Bob

LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    - Brian T.
    8 #That70sSRT8

Likes 5280SRT8, diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    Any time brother.

It's what I do...

Bob

I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Likes 5280SRT8 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by diboblo View Post
    For the rear doors, you can tap into pins 6 and 4 of the window switch. That will give you switched power, to the ambient lights. If you press the window lockout button, on the driver master switch, both rear door window switch lights and ambient light will extinguish.

Bob

Thanks Bob!!

2006 300 SRT8
    Accuair Equipped
    Avant Garde F431 (Electron Blue)
    IG: @bagged_srt
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ever since I got my 300 I've been irritated by this mystery object on my kick panel that was really hacked in there with Ttaps and such. Worst install I've ever seen.

Turns out to be the "security" system that dealers put in to up sell even though the vehicle has an OE system. Reason seems to be that this is also a GPS tracker and a remote kill system in case you miss payments.

Don't need. Would not recommend.

For now I left the Ttaps alone until they completely destroy my interior wiring harness. Only solder for now was to repair the ignition wire.

Page 487 of 487 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487

Share This Thread