Page 439 of 443 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 6644
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need someone to fab so rear window louvers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was lucky enough to get some free rear end adjustments by someone who "wasnt going too fast" at a stoplight!
    Luckilly my 8 year old and i are fine aside from the bumper and the half can of monster that ended up on my dash and windshield.

"I wasnt going too fast"..... riiiiiight - Album on Imgur

people who drive without any concern for others really grind my gears...

Post Thanks / Like
    Marlaman - Glad you and your kid are unhurt!

Freezing cold weather belt squeaking, and 103800 miles on the odometer, made me a bit paranoid so I replaced both the serpentine belt and tensioner. Didn't realize how easy that was to do. While I was already working in my unheated garage, I also replaced the front brake pads and rotors. Pads are Akebono Performance (GG rating), rotors are Wagner E-coat (I'd like to see how they do for the next few winters). I've bedded them in and I have to say that so far, the pedal feel and and perceived grip/stopping power has greatly improved.

And no more belt squeaking!
    Brilliant Black 2010 300C, 5.7, AWD. Currently all stock except for lower intake silencer removal and home-made CAI, black plasti-dipped exterior trim and all interior lights replaced with LEDs, Intune i2. More mods when more $...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlaman View Post
    I was lucky enough to get some free rear end adjustments by someone who "wasnt going too fast" at a stoplight!
    Luckilly my 8 year old and i are fine aside from the bumper and the half can of monster that ended up on my dash and windshield.

"I wasnt going too fast"..... riiiiiight - Album on Imgur

people who drive without any concern for others really grind my gears...
    I'm glad you're both alright, I can't comprehend crashing into somebody, finding out they had a child in the car, and then sitting there making excuses for myself.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    Installed 2nd of 3 gauges.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    I did a compound and polish after a few years. Since its a 2006 I don't go too hard to get out the deeper scratches, I just remove light marring over the years and jewel the finish to make it look brand new again. I didn't have any swirls to remove after improving my washing process. I got a few holograms but I am pretty sure that its just from the sealant. It comes off after the first wash.

Last edited by BM_SRT; 02-21-2019 at 04:46 PM.
    2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | HHP Stage 2R Cam | 3.91 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Sport 4 315/35/20 & 275/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Thanks Tikibeast thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!!!! Just WOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by BM_SRT View Post
    I did a compound and polish after a few years. Since its a 2006 I don't go too hard to get out the deeper scratches, I just remove light marring over the years and jewel the finish to make it look brand new again. I didn't have any swirls to remove after improving my washing process. I got a few holograms but I am pretty sure that its just from the sealant. It comes off after the first wash.

- Brian T.
    "Pam the Demon Wagon" 2006 Magnum SRT

| web: Michael Brian Studios | instagram: @MichaelBrianStudios |

Post Thanks / Like

Geeze man she looks beautiful, a nice clean black 300 SRT8 is just a classy looking ride.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikuhlBrian View Post
    WOW!!!! Just WOW!!
    Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | HHP Stage 2R Cam | 3.91 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Sport 4 315/35/20 & 275/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Geeze man she looks beautiful, a nice clean black 300 SRT8 is just a classy looking ride.

Galactus hungers...
    Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2006 300c SRT8

Post Thanks / Like

Sooooo nice, got me over here drooling.

2006 300 SRT8
    Accuair Equipped
    Avant Garde F431 (Electron Blue)
    IG: @bagged_srt
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 5280SRT8 View Post
    Got me over here daydreaming about a 300...

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    397rwhp/399rwtq

MOPAR360
    Likes 5280SRT8 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 5280SRT8 View Post
    Thanks! Ill add one more with the new quad tips on. Trust me, black only looks good for a week or until it rains once and the road dirt is deposited.

2006 300c SRT8

Likes 5280SRT8, Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Got me over here daydreaming about a 300...

Galactus hungers...
    No never get rid of the magnum and just do the 300 front end conversion!
    2006 300c SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    No never get rid of the magnum and just do the 300 front end conversion!
    Ha! Trust me I've thought about it, the 300 front clip and the Euro spec 300 estate rear bumper cover...but honestly it's the side profile of the big bodied 300 sedan that appeals to me. It feels like Mercedes built their own modern take on the iconic 1965 Lincoln Continental, the big, sinister, Las Vegas mob boss car.

But no, the Magnum is here to stay, three car seats, a double stroller in the rear, the wife and I have more than enough space up front, and I still have plenty of room for luggage in the rear. To top that off I can always add a trailer hitch and finally install my OEM roof rack and there isn't much more I could need in terms of practical carrying ability...while still having that big Hemi roar. Well short of spending $80k on a Durango SRT8.

Galactus hungers...
    Last edited by Tikibeast; 02-22-2019 at 12:16 PM.
    Current
    397rwhp/399rwtq

MOPAR360
    Likes BM_SRT liked this post

Page 439 of 443 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441 ... LastLast

Share This Thread