Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_devil View Post
    Getting ready to order the Sonnax and Transgo parts tonight...
    After reading thru this thread and referencing my Service Manual pages, I think I'm going to order the following.

Sonnax TCC Damper Valve Sleeve Kit 722.6 Mercedes 68942-23K
    TCC Damper Valve
    TCC Damper Sleeve
    Spring
    Retainer Ring
    O-Rings (2)

Sonnax Overlap Control Valve Sleeve Kit 722.6 Mercedes Benz 68942-05K
    (3) x Sleeves (1 for each location)
    (3) x O-Rings

Transgo Shift Kit Mercedes 722.6 Dodge Chrysler Jeep Sprinter NAG1 (SK722.6-A)*
    This kit in particular does not come with the Overlap ControlValve Sleeves and is around $20 less expensive.
    Includes Pressure Regulator valve and Lube Regulator valve among other parts.

I will edit this if items change. I also plan to add 2 graphic pages that depict where these parts go in the vlave body.

This does not include the sleeves and is $20 cheaper? $20 cheaper than what? Summit?
    FWIW I called Summit Racing and asked them to price match USA Industries and they did.
    I'd rather use Summit than ebay.

Heres what I got for $67
    So you'll have three sleeves left over.

My old parts.

image hosting

image hosting
    Likes blue_devil liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    69RT, thanks for the images. We're all here to help one another, right?? Good job beating Summit down on their prices!! The TransGo kit I bought off ebay is around $15-20 less than the complete kit found on ebay for $87. I believe the kit I bought is another version, sans the 3 overlap sleeves. We'll see how it all works out soon. I prefer the Sonnax parts, I like the O-rings.

Your post #5 confused me, when you stated the Transgo Kit has a TCC valve, which I never saw in any of my searches. Maybe you saw something I have not. I only know the TCC Lock-Up Regulating Valve and TCC Damper Valve - if equipped, reside in the lower valve body (per the Service Manual diagrams). The Transgo Kit, Operating Pressure Regulating Valve and Lubricating Pressure Regulating Valve, reside in the upper valve body.
    I'll post those up tomorrow...
    Last edited by blue_devil; Today at 02:45 AM.
    2006 (Manu.Date 5/05) Magnum RT (midnight blue) - STOCK... Rolled over 100K on the OD. Just general maintenance for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't come with any tcc valves. I was thinking of the lube regulating valve, it controls the converter charge oil and that helps with preventing tcc slip or shudder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 69RT View Post
    It doesn't come with any tcc valves. I was thinking of the lube regulating valve, it controls the converter charge oil and that helps with preventing tcc slip or shudder.
    Isn't thats the bore that needs to be reamed?
    2006 Charger R/T

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ayeb View Post
    Why do you think it needs to be reamed? I don't understand the comment here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ayeb View Post
    Been thinking. For whatever it's worth, every product mentioned in this thread says it can be installed without special tools. That means no reamer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread