Post Thanks / Like

First mods ? Stock 07 srt

Hey guys have been offline for awhile! Winter is here and want to really put some parts on my car. I have a 07 charger srt8 with 55k miles stock other then mid muffler delete and resonator delete.
    My question is what mods should I do with this car first? I want more hp. Headers? Any bolt one?
    Thanks i think I posted this before but now is the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Your 6.1 exhaust is fine. I would cam it. Tires to hookup also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Long tube headers plus cam

400+rwhp easy peasy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    2006 Dodge Charger Daytona TorRed #1354, SRT Heads/Intake - ARH Long Tubes - Spartan Plus Cam - Magnaflow - 3.06 Getrag
    Watch SaabKyle review my old Charger Scat Pack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6OA...ezVy7g&index=3

I detail cars in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area! 757-435-4027

Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What type of cam ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Inertia Motorsports

Also with headers and camshafts, bigger is not better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    2006 Dodge Charger Daytona TorRed #1354, SRT Heads/Intake - ARH Long Tubes - Spartan Plus Cam - Magnaflow - 3.06 Getrag
    Watch SaabKyle review my old Charger Scat Pack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6OA...ezVy7g&index=3

I detail cars in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area! 757-435-4027

Likes SCOTT57RT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just driving around town or racing too?
    For serious power on the cheap, I like nitrous, don’t know if you can do that where you live.
    Tires are number one, I like hooking and booking not spinning but I suppose that’s personal preference.
    Cam/heads are an expensive investment but lots of fun.
    Gear swap, also fairly expensive but make driving around town much more fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with tires and gears, gears are the number one mod on my wish list currently.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360
    Likes run2jeepn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll need a tuner to log data if you go with a cam, and a custom tune. The heads and exhaust you have will flow fine So a cam is the biggest bang for the buck. But you'll need a custom tune. Predator tuner by Diablo Sport, and add transmission management with a TranZformer.
    Adaptive Craving Control-by Hal9000 modification strictly prohibited
    FI IV.5, Solo cat backs, 180 thermo, Catch Can, DS tuner, 383 Stroker/SRT heads,headers and mids,, Tranny cooler with fan control, built tranny/flex plate/4K conv,09 Chally rear with Quaife posi. Pedders Track II, coil overs, Hodgkiss sways, BWoody links, 20" Jacks N Five with Nitto Invo's, Custom brakes by TCE. Bling by BT.
    Just a grocery getter!
    Likes Slickawd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    3.55 or the more readily available 3.73 gears/Getrag and an srt max cam would be a great place to start.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | HHP Stage 2R Cam | 3.55 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Sport 4 315/35/20 & 275/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Post Thanks / Like
    Best approach suggested so far but maybe in this order. Tuner, Tranzformer, rubber, cam and then gears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal'sMag View Post
    You'll need a tuner to log data if you go with a cam, and a custom tune. The heads and exhaust you have will flow fine So a cam is the biggest bang for the buck. But you'll need a custom tune. Predator tuner by Diablo Sport, and add transmission management with a TranZformer.
    Last edited by Montreal300; 12-09-2018 at 12:30 PM.

inTune 91 CAI, 180 stat, BB 6dB reso delete,Tranzformer, MDS indicator, ESP/BAS switch. Wire mesh grille, smoked and flashing side markers, 9005 2400k 65W fogs, rear fogs, debadged and demolded, 245/45/20 and 295/40/20 Continental DW's on 9"/10" F/R Viper Replicas, BCR Coilovers, Drake strut brace. Interior accent LED 's. 55/35 tint, BT catch can. LED interior lighting. BT bling, front parking sensors. Rear seat heaters. Color matched tails "MoPar" puddle lights. Custom front lip.
    MyGig 730N, Pyle 9.2" screen, iPod, front and rear cams.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also gears will throw off your speedo so you need a tuner to fix that.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    I agree with tires and gears, gears are the number one mod on my wish list currently.

Galactus hungers...
    I have a few brand new 3.91 getrags

Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app